Finally, Shadow's Revenge!

Lyla: Heyo! We're back with two batches of truths and dares of tulip650156. Here's the first one, "Rosy, why are you so obsessed with Scourge?" She also asks "Amy, why are you so obsessed with Sonic?"

Rosy: To make it simple, Amy and I are each others counterparts from our worlds and Scourge and Sonic are each others counterparts as well. So it makes sense for us to love them.

Amy: *smiles and nods at the camera*

Rosy: But i wouldn't say obsessed with Scourge. I just love him for who he is.

Sonic: But Fiona is his girlfriend.

Rosy: Which is why I always carry my hammer with me so I can bonk them both on the head. *glares at both of them*

Scourge:😥

Fiona:😓

Amy: Well, I love Sonic for the same reason as well. And the good thing is that he loves me back.

Sonic: *feels proud*☺😊

Lyla: Next batch. "Silver, I dare you to pour a bucket of ice-cold water over Blaze."

Silver: Already on it.

Blaze: What? Silver?

Silver: This is payback for you burning my chest fur. *uses telekinesis to pour the bucket over Blaze* And good things water takes out fire.

Blaze: *shivers* I-I'm g-going to go b-by the f-fire. *walks to the fireplace and sits near it*

Lyla: Poor Blaze. Welp, here's the last dare, "Shadow, you are my most favorite character.If I know you and you still remember, I dared Amy to destroy your first motorcycle-"

Shadow: I still remember. *about to hunt tulip650156 and kill her for that dare*

Lyla: Let me finish, Shadow! "Shadow, you are my most favorite character. If I know you and you still remember, I dared Amy to destroy your first motorcycle and I am pretty sure you would want revenge. So, I dare you to steal Amy's hammer and hide it for a week. ;-)"

Shadow: Oh. *looks at Amy, who is talking to Sonic and isn't paying attention to the game* Ok. *grins and steals Amy's hammer*

Rouge: And tulip650156, I got him another bike. *smiles*

One week later (I'm lazy!)

Amy: *crys* MY PRECIOUS HAMMER IS  GONE! I STILL CAN'T FIND IT! *continues crying*

Sonic: *tries to comfort Amy*

Shadow: Here you go Amy. *hands her her hammer*

Amy: OH THANK GOODNESS! Where did you find it?

Shadow: I stole it a week ago.

Amy: WHAT?

Shadow: It was a dare I had as payback for you destroying my bike.

Amy:😡😡😡😡😡😡 SHADOW!

Lyla: OKAY! *talks fast* See you guys soon! Bye.

Shadow: *runs away*

Amy: *runs after him*

Lyla: *runs after Amy*

Amy: I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!😡😡😡😡😡😡

Lyla: He's immortal, Amy.