BTS Mafia AU ~ How You Met Them (Jimin, Taehyung)

Start from the beginning

You didn't want the men to see you so you stayed in the kitchen and watched them through the tinted windows. The one with the orange hair slapped the back of brown-haired man sitting next to him while the others laughed hysterically. They seemed close. You couldn't help but notice how the pink haired man seemed unfocused and his eyes wandered around, before suddenly falling on you, and you immediately jumped down out of sight. It took you a few seconds to realize that you'd been looking out of tinted glass and that he wouldn't have been able to see you. Placing a hand over your chest in relief, you started to stand back up, when one of the cooks called out, "Y/N, if you're not doing anything, could you go get a few tissue rolls from the storage?" "Got it," you replied, before leaving the kitchen and making your way back to the storage room right next to the washrooms. You entered, grabbed a few tissue rolls from the shelf, and started to make your way out of the room, only to gasp in shock as you bumped into someone standing right in front of you.

Jimin looked down at your shocked face, lips turning up in a smile. Needless to say you'd captured his heart the moment you'd spoken to him and he couldn't seem to get you out of his head. It was only a hunch, but he'd made his way to the washrooms and there you were. "Exactly how long have you worked here, miss........Y/N?" he drawled, as you stared at him, frozen to the spot. It took you a few moments to realize that he had asked you a question, and then you looked down, "Uh......um...." But then you realized for a second time that he'd asked the rudest question a person could have asked to a waitress. Anger suddenly taking over your senses, you glared up at him. "Excuse me, sir, but I'm a little busy at the moment," you said, starting to walk past him, when a hand slammed into the wall, right in front of your face, stopping you in your track. "You have quite the mouth, don't you?" said Jimin as he took a step closer, caging you to the wall. Your legs had started to tremble, but you stood your ground, refusing to face the man......and refusing to speak. 

"Are you angry with me?" he suddenly asked, and you blinked, confused for a second, before clearing your head with a little shake. "Yes," you replied, tone decisive. "What did I do to deserve your anger?" he asked, making you frown. You turned your head to face him, and nearly gasped at how close he was. "I-I'm sorry.....but your question w-was very offensive...." And your mind subconsciously started to observe his soft, rice cake-like cheeks and fleshy pink lips. Then your eyes met for second time. Just as you were about to fall into the depths of his beautiful blue orbs, a gun shot rang through the air. It only took Jimin a moment before taking off in a run towards the source of the sound, and you followed a moment later, only to find a huge group of suited men inside the diner, one of them holding a smoking gun up towards the ceiling. You saw your friend cowering behind the counter.

"Jimin Hyung!" called out one of the dark-haired men from the table, and Jimin nodded as he slipped out a gun hidden in the pocket of his trousers. "Stay back, Y/N," he told you, but you couldn't move, shocked by the sight in front of you. The man with the gun turned to look your way before aiming the weapon at you. "Y/N!" Jimin called before reaching a hand out to push you away. You watched as he turned to you, lips curled up in a smile. 

"Please stay back. Let me make it up to you."