"Always," he whispered, his breath fanning my ear sending shivers down my body. I hope he didn't notice. I looked at Caroline, who was sitting across from me smiling knowingly. I just frowned at her.

Suddenly, there was a commotion when the doors to the Great Hall opened, and in walked three Hufflepuff boys. They had red hair, and something is written in red on their faces. They were furious and they were heading this way.

It was Theo and his two friends. On Theo's face was written IDIOT 1, on Damon's face was written IDIOT 2, and on the last guy's face was written IDIOT 3, I just can't remember that boy's name. They looked hilarious! I couldn't help the smile on my face.

When they were almost at our table, white liquid and yellow glitter fell on top of them. That was it, I started laughing along with everyone in the Great Hall. Their faces were as red as their hair, currently.

"YOU!!!" Theo yelled pointing at Sirius then looked at the rest of the boys, "You did this!"

"What are you talking about, Argent?" Black said innocently. There was a very slight smirk that he was trying to hide.

"I'm talking about all of this. The hair, the words, and now the glitter," Theo replied.

"Prongs, did you do that?" Black asked.

Potter, who was barely holding in his laughter shook his head.

"What about you, Moony?" he asked Remus, who was better at holding in his laughter.

"Nope," he said then coughed trying to hide his laughter but ended up almost choking and Care handed him some water.

"Wormtail?" Black asked Peter.

Peter was almost rolling on the floor laughing but somehow managed to shake his head no.

Black turned back to Theo, "Nope, none of us did it."

"Liar! I'm 100% sure you did," Theo said.

"Now, why would I do it?" asked Black.

"Because I told everyone about your rendezvous with the slut, who I exposed," Theo said.

I froze. So, it was Theo and not only his friends. I was furious. I didn't know what I was doing. Next thing I know, my wand was in my hand and I was throwing hex after hex as I walked closer to him. When I was close enough, I was about to slap him, but someone beat me to it.

Black was on top of Theo, whose face was now full of blisters and also had antennas and a tail. He was throwing punches at him. Remus and Potter were fighting off Theo's friends who were trying to hit Black and defend their friend, while Peter was trying to get Black off Theo.

The girls and I gasped not knowing what to do. Soon, other Gryffindor boys joined the fight and helped Peter with Black. Some Hufflepuffs got up to help their friends and the Gryffindors stood up to defend theirs.

Before a battle begins, Professor Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall, and some other professors entered the hall.

"What is going on in here?" yelled Professor McGonagall.

The boys stopped fighting and stood up. Except for Theo who was on the verge of passing out.

"Anyone wants to explain what's happening?" Professor Dumbledore said.

"Mr. Lupin. Is that a black eye I see?" asked McGonagall, "I must say I am disappointed.

"We were provoked, professor," said Potter.

"We were defending our friend," Remus said.

"What about you?" she asked the bruised Hufflepuff boys, "What is the matter with you? This is the second time you provoke them."

"They pranked us, professor," the boy whom I can't remember the name of, said.

"We didn't," said Potter.

"All of you, to my office, now," Professor Dumbledore said, "Exept Mr. Argent. He needs to make a detour to the hospital wing, first. Who hexed him?"

I was about to open my mouth to say that it was me, but Black beat me to it.

"It was me, sir," he said, "I hexed him."

"N-" I tried to say, but was interrupted again.

"I take full responsibility for it," Black said.

The professors stared at him then me then him again

"Very well, then," Professor Dumbledore said, "Let's go to my office to discuss your punishment."

The boys and the professors left the hall and soon everyone sat back at their places.

The girls and I sat down silently staring at each other.

"What the hell just happened?" Angie asked incredulously.

"No idea..." I said, "Black just took the blame for me."

"And defended you, again," Caroline said.

"And I'm pretty sure that it's the boys who pranked them," Lily said.

"I bet it was to get back at them for the rumors they started about you," Caroline added.

"But why?" I asked dumbly.

Caroline just sighed and muttered something under her breath.

After dinner, the girls and I sat in the common room waiting for the boys to come back from the headmaster's office. We were waiting for about half an hour when they came in. I immediately stood up and walked up to Black.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"Hello to you, too," he said.

"Answer me, Black. Why did you take the blame for me? I hexed Theo," I yelled.

"You hexed him because he talked shit about you, he talked shit about you because we pranked him. So, I am to blame," he said.

"I still hexed him!!" I exclaimed, frustrated, "How bad is it?"

"How bad is what?" he asked.

"How bad is the punishment?" I asked.

"Not too bad," he said, "Could've been worse. but you know Minnie loves us and loves you, too."

"Me?" I asked.

"Yes, we told them the whole story and that Theo was calling you names," Potter said.

"And what's the punishment?" I asked again.

"Detention with Filch for two weeks, 50 points from both Gryffindor and Hufflepuff, and they owled our parents" Black answered grimly.

"How on earth could it have been worse?!" Lily shrieked behind me.

"We could've been expelled," Potter said.

"That's it. I don't want to hear anymore," I said, "Now go to sleep, all of you."

The boys mumbled under their breaths and walked to their dorms, and so did the girls. I was about to head up, too, then remembered what Caroline said. That they pranked them to get back at them for spreading rumors about me.

I turned around and grabbed Black's wrist just as he was about to climb the stairs. He turned around and looked at me confused. He took a step closer to me and now we were a few inches apart.

"Thank you," I said, "for defending me."

He looked into my eyes with that intense look he always looks at me with. I found myself sucked into those pools of gray. He leaned a bit down making my breath hitch. Is he going to kiss me again? Do I want him to?

"Never," he whispered, "thank me for defending you."

His voice and breath sent shivers down my spine. The words he uttered made butterflies erupt in my stomach and my face blush. He gave me a soft kiss on my forehead before turning around and going to his dorm.

Back in my dorm, after I got ready for bed, an owl was standing at the window, hooting. I opened it and took the letter it had tied to it and gave it a treat before it flew away. I opened the letter and read it and smiled.

Chin up, princess, or the crown slips.