???: I am Kled! High Major Commodore of the First Legion Third Multiplication Double Admiral Artillery Vanguard Company! You will respect my authority!

Izuku doesn't know exactly what came over him, but he salutes.

Izuku: Yes, High Major Commodore of the First Legion Third Multiplication Double Admiral Artillery Vanguard Company! Kled!

Kled looks at him for a while and then breaks out in laughter.

Kled: This is the first time someone has pronounced my title correctly on the first try. I already like you, lad. So let's start training.

Kled points to Izuku's hip, he looks there and sees that there is a rope with a bear trap on it.

Kled: This little toy will help you to pull cowards to you. With my weapon it is easy to hit or shoot an opponent. I always get thrown backwards when I shoot, but I don't think that will be a problem with your size. You will also get Skaarl here, you can ride him and he can dash twice in a certain direction. And with my last skill you can use Skaarl to move to a certain point at a high speed. You leave an effect behind that makes others faster and you get a shield yourself. Got it all, lad?

Izuku: Yes sir!

Kled: Good. Come on, I will tell ya, a little bit about myself.

Kled tells Izuku some stories about his past and Izuku listens intently.

Izuku: Wow, you must have a lot of courage.

Kled: Nah, I find courage unpredictable, it's total insanity you can rely on!

---Flashback end---

Izuku: Well Skaarl, let's make Kled proud.

Izuku gets on Skaarl's back, aligns his helmet and gets ready. It doesn't take long for the voice of Present Mic to be sound.

Present Mic: Okay start!

Izuku doesn't wait a second and runs into the city with Skaarl.

Izuku: Chaaaaaaaarge!!!

Izuku sees three villain robots standing on the street, each of which scores three points. The first robot is simply overrun by Skaarl, while Izuku uses his Bear Trap on a Rope to pull one of them close, he aims at the third with his rifle and shoots the robot into a hundred pieces. He twists the rifle in his hand and then stabs the third robot in the head with the blade.

Present Mic: What are you standing around there?! There is no countdowns in a real fight. The boy on the lizard already has nine points!

A metallic sound can be heard from a distance.

Present Mic: I correct myself, he has fifteen points.

This goes on for a while, Izuku has an advantage over all the others who take the exam. He could practice this.