Early Mornings...

~Few Days Later~

_Janice's POV_

"C'mon we're gonna be late. Get up already." Josh tried to hurry me.

I pushed him away and buried myself under my sheets. It was way too early to be up.

"Josh we'll just get Brendon by ourselves." I heard Tyler say.

"Okay, bye Jan." Josh walked away.

I threw my blankets onto the floor and jumped up, landing a superhero pose, "Give me about ten minutes. Make me some food also." I smiled.

Josh walked out and I started getting ready for the day. My suitcase was already packed thanks to mom. She knew that I'd forget to pack and then I'd be in trouble. I put on my outfit then brushed my hair. Since I don't wear makeup I was finished.

"Lets do this." I said to myself.

I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs.

Tyler smiled, "Knew that'd wake you up."

I blew him off. Every time Tyler talked to me I had to fight back the urge to blush. I mean he is seriously good looking and my first ever real crush.

"Here's your toast. Now lets go." Josh pushed me out the door.

While there was pushing I dropped my bag and almost my toast. Luckly I caught it in my mouth. They hurried me into this oversized mini van thing. Josh got behind the wheel and started driving.

"I'm gonna get some more sleep." I yawned.

Both guys ignored me, so I finished my food and fell asleep. My dreams would be filled with Twenty One Pilots and Panic! At The Disco.

A/N
Here is just a filler. I think people have waited long enough. Thanks for reading.