Dreams....

|that night|
Dreaming
_Jane's POV_

Sleeping
The room was dark but the flicker of a candle lit up the room well enough.

"Hello." I called out.

As I walked to the candle the floor creaked and I stopped. A shadow crossed behind the flames very fast.

I stepped closer, "Who's there?"

The shadow kept running back and forth. There was no facial features or anything. It looked at black fog that was only in one area.

"Jane." Arms wrapped around my waist.

Something scratchy ran across my neck and it was a tingly sensation. I tried to look behind me but the person wouldn't let me.

"Close your eyes." His voice was a low whisper.

I did as I was told and my body was lifted up. After a few seconds my body was placed on something soft and comfortable.

Something strong pressed against me, "Open your eyes."

Slowly, with a smile on my face, I opened my eyes.

"No." I pushed him away.

Quickly I covered my eyes as Brendon sat at the edge of the bed, wearing only his underwear.

My voice shook, "Josh is gonna be here soon. You should probably get going or you'll get in trouble."
Brendon laughed and ran a hand up my thigh, "Don't worry everything will be fine."

I shook my head, "No, you need to leave."

Brendon crawled closer and straddled my lap. He caressed my cheek with his thumb and pulled me closer.

"Why are you holding back tonight?" He asked me.

My eyes closed as his ran his thumb over my lips.

He pressed his forehead against mine, "Why won't you give in?"

"I can't." I inhaled his breath.

The feeling of his lips barely touching mine drove my body crazy. All I wanted to do was pull him closer.

"Give in." He groaned.

I nodded, "Okay, I give in."

Instantly our lips collided and he pulled me down so I was laying underneath him. His hips grinded up against mine and his hands found their way under my shirt.

"More." I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I need more."

A frustrated laugh escaped him and one of his arms wrapped under my body. Quickly our breathing and body matched up.

"Jane, don't ever leave again." Brendon pulled off my shirt.

I nodded and brought his mouth back to mine. The craving of wanting him inside of me began growing.

"Jane." I heard Josh shout.

Awake
My eyes flew opened as I saw him and Tyler standing next to my bed.

I recovered my body, "Um...was I talking in my sleep?"

"Not that much." Tyler laughed.

Josh crossed his arms, "Explain right now missy."

I chewed on my bottom lip, "Well I was..."

A/N
Sorry for this bad cliff hanger. Also Jane is 18 to this chapter isn't rape or anything.