chapter 2

It's been a few weeks since Amelia and her friends meet wdw at Nobu. Amelia and Daniel have been texting and facetimeing each other quite frequently.
Emma has gained a story liking for cranberry juice since aster and her went and got some from whole foods. Priyanka has gone on a trip for business and Nick is at home.
Joe and Shopie come over a lot and Michael has come back home for sometime from university . (amelia is doing online university she's in Columbia University she is doing business and law).
Alex got a pet dog. Aroura is usually hanging out with her friend Lucy. WDW boys are working on some new music. And Amelia has been going to photo shoots and auditions for movies and she's been studying, she is either at her house or her parents house hanging out with Sophie and Joe or her brother Michael or her dad. Right now she is sitting in her room (at her house) and finishing up some homework...

Amelia POV

I am almost done with my law homework, god this is time consuming but it's worth it.  I'm finishing the last few sentences of my homework when I get a call from...

Incoming facetime call from     'Dani 🦒'

           Decline                 Answer

I pres answer and the boy with blue eyes and dyed blond hair pops up on my screen "hey, what are you doing?" he asked curiously in a funny way "oh nothing just my homework" I say "oh" he says "yeah it's boring!" I says falling back first on my bed "Hahah yea but you have to do it" he says kinda laughing "yea I know, anyways what are you doing Seavey?" I ask him "oh I just got free from the studio, I called to ask if you wanted to hangout" he says with a slime on his face "oh uhh I'll be free in another 5 minutes" I says "how's your song coming along" I ask him "it's going great actually!" he says excitedly "good!" I says happily back to him "so I'm gonna pick you up in 15 minutes" he says getting up from his bed "okay bet" I say "okay then I will see you later Jonas" he says still smiling "okay Seavey, byeeeeeee" I says smiling "byeeee" he says then the phone call ends. I get back to my desk and finish my homework and I go to the bathroom and change into this:

 I get back to my desk and finish my homework and I go to the bathroom and change into this:

Its nothing that special it's just casual and comfy. I wash my face and curl my eyelashes. Open my hair from my messy bun and brush it. Then I grab my phone and my wallet and go downstairs. Once I reach downstairs I put some more water and food for Apollo and Max. I drink a glass of water and then I hear the bell ring, that must be Daniel. I walk to my door and open it. And there stands the blue eyed boy,  "hey" I says "hey" he says back smiling at me and looking me directly in my eyes, "ready to go? " he ask me "yeah" I say. We walk to his car and sit "so how's Jonah and the boys" I ask him "their good, their at home right now" he says while starting his car "oh good, why aren't you hanging out with them?" I ask him "I guess I just wanted to talk to someone else, not that I don't like talking them... " he says with a shy smile "so from all the people in the world you choose me to hang out with?" I asks him in a funny manner "yes, yes I did" I'm here says in a funny manner back "OMG DANIEL SEAVEY WANTS TO HANG OUT WITH Me!?!?! " I says in a fangirly ways Daniel starts to laugh "was that your way of acting like a fan girl?" he ask while still laughing "I guess" I says and then I start to laugh along with him.

Time skip

Me and Dani have just gotten chick-fil-a and now we are going back to his house to watch a movie.
Once we reach his house, we get inside and then he puts the chick-fil-a bag next to the couch in the living room then he comes back. I'm wearing jeans which are not the most comfortable thing, but It will be weird to ask him for sweatpants, but it's uncomfortable.
"hey uh dani doesn't you by any chance have any sweatpants I can borrow, these jeans are getting kinda uncomfortable..." I say
"actually I have some of my sisters,  I'm sure she won't mind, I'll just get them" he says walking upstairs

Small time skip

Me and Dani just started watching the movie, we are eating the chick-fil-a fires side by side
"this is a nice movie" I says.
"yeah, Zach watch's it all the time" he says
"oh cool" I say "yeah ig" he says and we both continue to watch the movie