you wish!!

"you wish!! YOU WISH YOU WERE ME!" Murphy shouted intimidatingly. 10k scoffed and rolled his eyes "A BLUE FREAK? WHY WOULD I EVER WANT TO BE YOU!!" he shouted back trying to beat his level of intimidation.

As the two were arguing beside a car, Warren, Doc and Addy were whispering in front of the car.

"i don't understand those two, just date or don't stop arguing all the time" Addy said with a shrug before she peaked her head around to see them arguing.

Warren nodded in agreement "If we have to keep stopping every mile for them to argue then fuck well get nowhere" she said in a slightly louder tone hoping the two would hear.

Doc sighed "i remember them hating each other a few months ago and now suddenly 10k is in love with him" he shook his head in old confusion.

Addy nodded looking to her left "there's a small lake between those trees and bushes i can hear it. let's clean up top up on some water and get going. we need to follow the mission" she said in a saddened tone. she was slowly giving up on the mission.

As she said her and Doc went to collect water, wash up a little and talk while Warren stayed with the car making sure Murphy and 10k didn't kill each other.

With everyone so busy they failed to see was the approaching large group of z's from behind the truck. Before they noticed one approached and floored 10k to the ground. Murphy paused for a second as if his heart had stopped which was iconic as he was practically dead anyway. Less than a second passed before Murphy's protective traits kicked in. He ran over to the z and picked it up by the throat screaming in its face. His words were inaudible by 10k as he held his face glaring up at what was going on before him. A small smirk planted his face as Murphy shoo'ed it away. He soon saw the herd approaching and gathered up the group the fastest he could.

They argued as Doc sped down the road and 10k complained about his sprained ankle. The more they argued the more the car swerved and the more Doc became distracted from driving.

Everything went dark..the sound of flames and drips could be heard..what the fuck was that sound, why was everything dark?.. what happened...