For warmth!

Their feet hurt, they'd been walking for so long. Through the cold woods, endless trees.

The leaves crunched under their feet, twigs snapping. It was freezing, late October they didn't know what the dates were anymore. But it was definitely winter.

They wore thick fluffy coats, Murphy looking like he's doing a whole fashion show.

10k let out a shivered sigh, white smoke exhaling his mouth which made Murphy smirk "kids finally being bad he's smoking" he said as if he was making a statement. Doc just rolled his eyes and laughed "he's had z weed..and he's not a kid anymore he's a grown man" Doc said with a smile although he still called him kid. Warren glared at Doc "you gave baby boy z weed?!" She joked like it was a sin as she pulled 10k into a squished grip "no one touch him he's my baby!!" She said ruffling his hair around. 10k was quick to pull away and fix his hair shaking his head with a deep laugh. "Remember that time your voice cracked when threatening someone?" Murphy brought you with a confused smirked face. 10k squinted his eyes at him to faking being angry "Don't make me kill you!" He replied with a laugh. Murphy growled in response, which made the others laugh but sent a shiver up 10k's spine.

Fuck, that was hot...wait ew Tommy shut up that's Murphy you're talking about. But then again that dream...OKAY SHUT UP NOW WHAT IF HE CAN READ MINDS! Shit what if he's always been reading your mind?? Okay okay change the subject 112233337777722212222 Murphy's dick 2 WAIT SHIT!

Murphy laughed to 10k's words and nudged him, a little harder than he thought. It caused 10k to slide on the hidden ice below the leaves. He went crashing into a large puddle, one covered by ice. He laughed about to stand up and shake it off as everyone else laughed. But then the cracking began. Cracks formed around his feet and Murphy was quick to react. Reaching out trying to grab his hand. Their fingers touched before the ice under him submerged in the freezing water. 10k was out of site. He quickly emerged gasping as he pulled himself out the water. Coughing and shivering. His hair tight to his head, smoke exhaling his lips as he breathed. His lips beginning to turn blue.

Both Murphy and Warren threw their coats off and held it out for him to hopefully keep him warm until they could find a house to change his clothes.

10k glared at Murphy and his coat he was handing out, should he take it and leave him cold as payback or refuse and not talk to him. Refuse. He ignored Murphy turning to warren taking her coat with a soft nod.

They finally found a house immediately getting a new pair of clothes for 10k.

He laid on the floor, shivering holding a ragged old blanket as close to his body as he could. A slight squeak of the floor boards could be heard from behind him. 10k sighed "go..away" he said in a shivered tone. Before he had the chance to speak again someone was spooning him, wrapping their arms gently around him. 10k didn't know how to feel, push them off or maybe it was Murphy.

10k gently turned over, his eyes slightly widening to see Murphy laying beside him, comfy and peaceful looking. He swallowed why did it feel so good but so bad. He never wanted him to let go. Ever.

"For warmth!!" Murphy quickly exclaimed. "You're cold and it's my fault..the rest of the group are doing it too..I don't know about Mack and Addy I think they're.." Murphy paused making a circle with his fingers and then pushing the other through.

Wrong but right (Murphy x 10k)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें