Cheater?

Confused. Confused by his feelings.

The group knew about their little time together and 10k didn't know how to feel about it. Did he regret it? The group didn't mind, of course they found it odd and a little worrying. Was 10k bit and was Murphy forcing this on him?

"YOU FUCKING CHEAT" could be heard echoing through the empty halls. Loud smashes of glass could be heard.

Before Warren or Doc could act on stopping it the grunge of straggler Z's came echoing over the other noises. Warren's face slumped as she made her way into the small room Murphy and 10k were arguing in.

"sorry to interrupt but you two idiots called upon the dead. finish up here then get your asses out to help us. god help if i die over your arguments" She said in a stern and not pleased voice mumbling the last words as she left to deal with what they had caused. She ignored the fact they were battered and bruised, glass and other things were everywhere. She didn't have time to deal with that as Doc said (a lot) 'getting too old for this shit'.

Sure the group was confused by the shouting ad arguing especially Addy she wanted in on that tea. But they had more important things to worry about like the storming Z's running full speed towards them.

10k POV:
Sure i did it and i feel bad for it but what did he expect? A good functioning relationship in the fucking zombie apocalypse? hah funny. We were never official? Shit happens. Back to the story!!

They were in a large abandoned storage facility. The exits were everywhere but could they find them?? The loud thuds of their feet speeding their way from the dead as the stumbling bangs of Z's followed. Addy screamed as she got slammed to the ground by one of the flesh eaters. A quick swoop and it's head began rolling across the ground, the unknown female smiled down at Addy before helping her up. Addy's face was confused before she saw 10k run over and smiled at the female "Addy this is Joey, Joey this is Addy" They exchanged a small nod and a smile before Addy looked back at Warren and the other running over. Murphy didn't look impressed. Murphy smirked to himself before turning to 10k "looks like your girlfriend's hurt" he said motioning to the large bite on Joey's ankle.

10k sighed "wha.." he paused as he looked "oh fuck Joey..." he said as the rest of the group got their weapons back out ready to mercy that bitch any second it was needed. "HEY NO NO MURPHY CAN SAVE HER" 10k shouted looking at murphy with a plea face. Murphy ran his tongue across his teeth as he smirked "let's keep moving"