Lost all sense

now being in newmerica, everyone had the hope of a cure, of peace and finally something stable.

after all of sun meis sacrifices you'd expect murphy to comply?

murphy sat on his thrown smirking to himself and wondering what other ways he could cause misery.

he'd created the same army as before, blends, but more so hybrid.

he found the closer to death the person was before getting bit by him the more feral they'd be. the less themselves.

for example; Cassandra.

after they thought murphy knew the cure, Warren and Addy had left newmerica to start a new 'life' and wait for the cure to spread. little did they know murphy's plans.

murphy kept 10k as he is, he didn't have much left, no hope, nowhere he wanted to go. so he stayed and obeyed.

murphy loves power.

"hey,emo boy"
murphy called 10k, who was stood beside his thrown, polishing it with a damp cloth.

10k lifted his head, his dark circled eyes meeting the hungry ones looking back at him.

"i want you to find warren and addy, find out where they've gone. what they're up to. and do anything to keep them away. i don't need them messing things up"
he spoke, waving his hand about as he did.

he didn't want them coming and destroying what he'd created.

10k didn't say a word, he just stood and walked out of the main room. rolling his eyes as he passed the door.

"fucking asshole"
he mumbled to himself, passing the feral blends as he exited the building.

before he could even think of his next thought, two taller blends walked past, dragging both Warren and Addy with their hands behind their backs.

they were out cold.

10k quickly followed behind, entering the main room with murphy once again.

"okay, that was quick. wait i said keep them out?"
murphy sighed, standing and pressing his fingers to the bridge of his nose.

"we caught them at the south fence trying to break in"
one of the larger males spoke in a deep almost demonic tone.

10k watched, standing behind them a stray hair dangling in his face.

murphy groaned.

"you said to not let anyone in"
the male spoke again to which murphy glared at him.

"i said EXCEPT them! you moron!!"
he shouted, stepping down off his higher platform.

he stood infront of the two men, staring up at them ever so slightly.

"i can end you just like this"
he clicked his fingers and the other male dropped to the floor, addys body slumping over with him, which 10k was quick to pull her back up and hold her arm over his shoulder to keep her balanced.

"what should we do with them.."
10k mumbled, murphy was quick to look at him.

"no no, what will you do"
he was quick to correct.

"but i didn't cause this-.."
10k stopped mid sentence. nodding.

"i'll figure it out"
he and the male holding warren exited the room without another word.

to be continued...