.FORTY SEVEN.

YGE BUILDING
---

"Great work, girls. You deserve a break now. There's nothing else scheduled for today so feel free to do whatever you want," BLACKPINK's manager said as the girls laid on the floor to catch their breaths.

Lisa rolled over to Jennie who stared at the ceiling with her arms spread out to the side.

"How's your throat, unnie? Does it hurt less now?" Lisa asked.

"And what were you and Seojun arguing about to hurt your throat that badly?" Rosé asked but whispered his name.

"We were just arguing about... something," she replied then sat up. She blushed every time she thought of what they did in the car so she didn't want them to ask about it so she told them she had a fight with Seojun.

"Was it about your date with Kai?" Lisa asked and Jennie shrugged.

"Partly. We argued about other stuff too."

"Yeah..." Rosé replied and looked at Lisa with a sceptical face. "Anyway, I heard Seojun is going to attend the award show tonight."

"Where'd you hear that from?" Jennie asked, trying not to seem too curious.

"YG-nim told me... He said that I was going to do something with Seojun but I don't know what it is yet."

"That's right, he told me I had to do something with Seojun as well. Maybe something to do with announcements or MC?" Jisoo added. "I guess we'll find out tonight."

---
AN AWARD SHOW
---

Later that night, the girls of BLACKPINK were dressed and ready for their performance. There was a knock on the door and their manager opened it.

"Great, you're here," their manager said before turning back, "ah, Jisoo and Rosé, there's a task for you two."

Jisoo and Rosé exited the room and Seojun was waiting for them outside. He wasn't dressed as an idol this time and he actually looked more like a staff member with a lanyard hanging out of his pocket.

He had a pair of glasses on and he wore a collared shirt that showed off his muscular build. Somehow, he looked taller.

"I'm supposed to bring you somewhere..." he said. "I don't know where but they told me it was this way."

Seojun gestured down the hall and bowed slightly. The girls were confused but walked with him.

"Why are you dressed like a staff member, Seojun?" Rosé asked then took his lanyard. She felt herself blushing when she saw that there was a photo card of herself, but then she realized that Jennie was on the other side. "And why do you have this?"

Seojun snatched the card back and tucked it in his pocket again. His face flushed pink as they kept walking.

"JYP said this would be easier to get around backstage... It's better than humiliating myself again."

The girls nodded then Jisoo spoke up. "Why were you and Jennie arguing the other day?"

"Hm? When?"

"On Saturday. She came back to the company after her date with Kai and she said she had a fight with you because you spilled water on her dress. What happened?"

Seojun's mind went blank, "oh... ah..." and he only thought of one thing from that day which was Jennie calling her oppa.

"You can tell us later since we're at work right now, but don't forgot to text me about this," Rosé said and pointed a finger at him.