Trying to forget you

Start from the beginning

Ohm: You... You are the first face I see, and the last thing I think, you are the reason why I am alive with all this that is happening to me .... It is without you that I cannot live .... You never gave up on me, when I'm falling apart, your arms are always open for me ....

Fluke with tears listening to Ohm, suffering, sadly tried to cut Ohm's words, but Ohm didn't let

Fluke: please stop, don't ...

Ohm: not... let me finish, my love ... you're quick to forgive when I make a mistake ... you love me in the blink of an eye .... I don't deserve your love, but you give it to me from anyway, I am not enough for you ... And when I run away from myself, you run away and come after me, that's what you do ... You give me more than I could ever dream of, I still can't believe that you're by my side so far, after everything I did .... you bring me back to reality ..... you are the light inside my eyes, your love gives me reasons to continue with this damn marriage .... at this moment  I no longer deserve to ask for another opportunity, I do not deserve your love that gives me everything ..... You can't imagine how I want this wedding not to take place tomorrow ... I love you my love, You are everything I want , you are all I need .... But now I can't have you ...

Fluke started to cry more, tears were streaming without stopping and hard when he heard these words from Ohm, but it was too late.

Fluke: sorry p'ohm ... But it's too late now ...

Fluke hung up the phone, Fluke was in front of the window, looking out of the window while talking to Ohm, when he turned off his phone he fell sitting on the bed that was near the window, touched both hands to his mouth and pressed his mouth hard while tears flowed from his eyes without stopping and with so much force.

Earth overheard the conversation on his cell phone, he was arriving at Fluke's room so he could talk to Fluke, but when he was arriving and opening the door with a smile, he ended up listening to Fluke talking on the phone and trying contain the tears, Earth when he saw Fluke falling on the bed, he quickly went to Fluke and touched Fluke's two shoulders with his hands, sad he said.

Earth: calm down ... Please don't cry .. I'm here with you ..

Fluke turned and hugged Earth tightly and started talking with such pain.

Fluke: why did this have to happen? .. What did I do wrong, so that everyone I love ends up leaving me in the end ...

Earth didn't know what to say, he hugged Fluke tightly and said.

Earth: you didn't do anything ... you just didn't do anything ...

Fluke continued to cry, an hour passed Fluke stopped crying, stopped hugging Earth and looked at Earth to say with a sad look, wiping away tears.

Fluke: I'm sorry ... You should be with p'kao right now, but you are here with me ...

Earth sad but giving a warm smile so that Fluke doesn't feel sad, he said.

Earth: you are my best friend ... You were with me when I was also suffering from p'kao ... You helped me in my relationship with p'kao ... Of course I would be here with you ... And I will always be ...

Earth with a radiant smile grabbed Fluke's two wrists smiling at him said.

Earth: let's go ...

Fluke with dry tears on his face his eyes widened a little, said in surprise.

Fluke: where are we going? ..

Earth: let's go to the night club ... You need to drink, dance and forget about this wedding, now let's go ...