Di: she is a fool... bewkoof....I can understand you abhi....you are a man...she should have taken more care of you ,your decision is also correct because when a husband's need is not satisfied in home ,then only he will go outside..

Abhi pushes the nearby flower vase in anger...it shattered into pieces....

Dis: what?? Don't you want to hear more....I am not the one who is telling all these, actually these are said by your lovely wife....she blabbered all these yesterday..she is blaming herself for your cheap behaviour...

Abhi shouts," pragya come out....where are you...I know you can hear me... come out"

Dida: abhi

Dida: abhi... please go from here...she is already hurt , now please don't increase her pain by coming Infront of her....let the fire in her heart calm down...

Di: why are you pleading him dida....

She turns to abhi and says

Di: go from here before I call the police..

Abhi just stood there without minding Disha...

At that time pragya came out of kitchen..

Abhi was about to go near her but pragya showed her hand gesturing him to stop..

Abhi looked at her who looks like a worn cloth.she looked very pale..it hurted him to see her like that.. ..no one can understand the pain in her eyes more than him ..

Abhi was about to say but with teary eyes pragya said

Pr: you send me the divorce papers,I will sign it...

Abhi's world stopped hearing her...

Ab: p..pra..pragya...what are you saying....

Dis: why can't you hear...she asked for divorce papers..

Ab: pragya... whatever happened yesterday is

Pr: I don't want to hear anything...I don't know from when you were cheating on me and also I don't want to know ... please go from here ....

Abhi came near pragya ...pragya kneeled on the floor and said

Pr: you snatched the reason for my living by your betrayal.... please go from here...I wish this is the last time I am seeing you..you killed me Jaan

Saying she cried ,...abhi touched her shoulder but pragya pushed his hand furiously and shouted

abhi touched her shoulder but pragya pushed his hand furiously and shouted

Pr: don't touch me.... don't know how many women you touched with your hands..

Abhi looked at pragya in pain and guilt..

Ab: prag...

Pragya shouts

Pr: I said go from here...go...

Ab:I am sorry

Abhi wipes his tears and gets up and walks away from there....

Pragya sees his retreating figure and cries by holding the cup tightly,as a result it breaks... blood oozes out from the cut ...

Flashback ends:

Her thoughts got broken when the doctor comes near her and tells her that operation is successful and abhi will gain conscious soon..

Pragya was about to go near abhi but something stopped her...she went out..

After refreshing pragya and Disha came to see abhi who is shifted to normal ward

Pragya and Disha walks in and sees Mehra family scolding abhi...

Tanu tells Ragini

Tanu: enough naa aunty...let him to take rest...

*******
Thank you for reading friends...if you like this story please do vote and comment your views...