E L E V E N II

This is the ending. It's 3rd person POV. 

Since the late date night, everyone seemed to get closer to each other. 

Jisung and Chenle became officially a couple and they started filming 'ChenJi this and that season 2'. They even sleep on one bed lately. Jisung can't sleep without cuddling Chenle. 

Jeno and Jaemin still love each other as much as always. 

Kun and Taeyong broke up, Kun got together with Ten as they became the official parents of Wayv. 

Jaehyun and Taeyong on the other hand got a lot closer and they seem to like each other very much. 

Yuta finally got together with Winwin (Winwin finally likes skinship)

Mark and Lucas started going on dates. 

Renjun and Haechan? They are together all the time. Haechan basically moved into Renjun's room. And finally, Renjun isn't embarrassed about kissing haechan when there are people around. (And he recently started calling Haechan 'loverboy')

_________________________________________

This is officially the end of this book. 

To those who commented and voted every time I updated Thank you, it really means a lot to me. 

This was my first book I ever wrote publicly here on Wattpad and I'm really happy with the outcome. 

I'm going to edit 'Full sun and his sunflower' for now.