Ten

Sasha went out of the building and took a deep breath before release it like she was suffocating.Then a lone tear came out of her eyes.Her best friend Bayley is behind her.

Bayley:Sasha?

Sasha:(sniffs)what..

Bayley:are you okay?

Sasha:Pam just leave me alone I need sometime...

Bayley:Sash..just tell me if are you okay?

Sasha then took another deep breather before she then tell her.

Sasha:I miss Roman so much....he just said my name..even though he was zombified..

Bayley:that shows you that he still loves you you know..but don't blame on Antoni first for killing him..we need to find out if he lied or not...

Sasha:Pam do you feel the pain like this...the pain that could not go away from us..?

Bayley:(sighed)yes..

Well of course Bayley would feel the pain in her heart.Its because of fergal,who was killed and zombified in this outbreak.

Sasha:why?

Bayley:you lost Roman..I lost Fergal...don't you remember..he was killed..and then zombified just like Roman..we saw him at the headquarters eating peyton's guts...

Sasha:but...is that..him?

Bayley:yes...he wears a beanie and scarf..I could see it...

Sasha:so..we both shared to same pain..I'm sorry about Fergal Pam..

Bayley:well It's not your fault mercy..and I'm sorry about Roman too..

Sasha sadly nodded and Bayley gave her a hug as both of them hugged tightly.Before Becky called them to come inside the building.

Becky:hey guys! Come inside!

Then they went inside the building and straight to the armory where they saw the others getting ready with their weapons.

Sasha:what's going on?

Seth:we're going to the trident retreat..

Bayley:why?

Seth:Antoni said that Roman is there..

Sasha:what? He swam there all by himself????

Antoni:unfortunately yes..and don't ask me how did he do that and why....here..

He gave a pistol to Seth who was checking his M4.

After 15 minutes of suiting up,the group then exit the building and went straight to the Osprey.Two Ospreys.
As they entered the Osprey,Antoni gave them their last words before leaving the base.

Antoni:well..I guess this would be our last day in the base or not..let's just hope not...Now..pilot! Let's go!

Then they fly off the base and on journey to the trident retreat.
At Hawaii,two navy ships are already anchored just about 20km from the place.
The ships were USS Lassen and USS independence.

Meanwhile Antoni told Bayley to hack the system at the trident retreat but something happened.

Antoni:Bayley I want you to back the system at the retreat..find out the cctv...

Bayley:truth is I can't right now..

Antoni:why?

Bayley:I think someone must've hack in the biometric and I can't do that...

Antoni:thought you're a good hacker..

Bayley:yes but that doesnt mean I could hack anything easily..

Antoni:hmmm..now we don't even know if the place is infected or not..just keep your gun up team...we're almost there the ships are already anchored near the retreat..

——————
After that they arrived at the trident retreat and assault all atlas soldiers standing guard on the surface..

Atlas had always posed as the savior of mankind,while constructing some of the most horrific and lethal weapons to exterminate them,all for cold,hard cash

Below the group,Roman had infiltrated the facility and effortlessly taking down all atlas employees and soldiers.Including the New Day and other wrestlers.

Switch to Roman,
Roman went into this corridor where some wrestlers were here fighting against him.Roman used one of the brutality beaten employee as a human shield and make him get killed by the wrestlers

The wrestlers were the new day and ricochet that's it.

Then he kills the employee before he actually instantly defeated and killed ricochet by throwing him and ricochet was hit the ground on his head breaking his skull killing him.

The second wrestler was Kofi Kingston,Roman punched Kofi in the head and then twists his head killing him.Just like that.

Then the third wrestler to get killed was Xavier woods but he died by just got kicked by Roman on the stomach and was thrown on big e.

Big E on the other hand was knock by Roman to the ground,then he stomps on his head.Killing E.

This shows that Roman is actually vulnerable to bullets as the four wrestlers made their effort by firing their weapons at him.
So if guns couldn't stop Roman,then how can the group stops Roman?