Nine

The Atlas infection blazed like a firestorm across the Western Hemisphere,consuming everyone and everything in its path..Roman,now zombified,standing amidst the flames,as he grins menacingly.

And he was the match those fucks had to use to start it..

Roman stares straight at the group who are baffled by his appearance.
Sasha was going to came up to him.

Sasha:....babe..?

But Jey grabs Sasha and puts her behind him.Roman couldn't remember any of it till now..
Suddenly there was a sound of ship explosion.

Seth:shit! This place is coming apart!

The ship starts to creek as Roman pushes aside some crates and slowly walks toward the group as Antoni told them to shoot him down.

Antoni:take him down!

He then raised his M27 rifle,ready to fire at Roman.But suddenly,the floor beneath Roman explodes and collapsed.Roman jumps into the air,then disappears.

(but you can't stop being what you truly are...)

Becky:come on go go!!

The crew then head inside the emergency evacuation pod while Antoni covers.

(Even if it's a monster)

Antoni enters the pod last and closes the shutter.the pod then is released into the water as it gets away.From afar,the USS New Orleans burns and crumbles into pieces as it sinks to the bottom of the ocean.

From afar,the USS New Orleans burns and crumbles into pieces as it sinks to the bottom of the ocean

Seth:wait where are we going?

Antoni:we're going to Marine base at Jacksonville,North Carolina..

Becky:with this pod?

Antoni:North Carolina is already in military occupation..after this outbreak started...so we stopped this pod at North Topsail beach..

Seth:how far actually?

Antoni:it's just 12 kilometers so we'll get there with this pod..plus the marines over there already knew that we're coming..

Bayley:hey what happened to the ospreys?

Antoni:they already left to North Carolina..that's my orders..

Arrived at North Topsail beach,

The group have arrived at the beach and it looks like North Carolina is Indeed in a military control.So after going out of the pod,they went straight to the car and drove to the base.

After 4 hours of driving they arrived at the base and straight went into the briefing room at the base.
They were going to discuss their next move.

Antoni:hah we were lucky..

Seth:lucky? Fuck you take a good look at us!

Becky:babe calm down..

Antoni:look,if we survived,chances are Roman did too,we gotta be sure..

Bayley:so what happens if we find him?

Jimmy:I think...(cocks gun)we all know the answer to that one Pam..

Antoni then turns over to the monitor.

Antoni:we picked up some closed chatter..we think it's an atlas black site..we start there...

Seth:what do you mean by that?

Antoni:I think that Roman..is going to infiltrate the atlas ocean headquarters..

Bayley:Vince bought a floating base?

Seth:yeah..I think it cost him a million like that..but why do you think that Roman will infiltrate that place?

Antoni:I think that's the place where he became the source of this infection...the name of the place is..trident retreat..cool name..intimidating..

Becky:where is that trident retreat?

Antoni:just near..Hawaii?? That's pretty far..so I guess we need a ship to go there...

Jey:I think the new day and some other wrestlers went there..

Antoni:why?

Jey:who knows..

While they were having a discussion and conversation,Sasha on the other hand was completely quiet.She then gave an excuse that she needs some air.

Sasha:I need some air..

Then she exits the room and building as Bayley followed her.

To be continued