One

Aj has gotten out from the bio lab facility taking a serum which is called manticore.But the entire facility was overrun by the hordes of the undead,he was the only one survived while two of his men were killed.

His rifle was out of ammo.Then he called Fergal to come and pick him up after he lock the doors of the facility.

Aj:Fergal I need you to come and get me out of here!!! As fast as you can!!!!!

Fergal:(got it send a flare!)

He then light up a flare before seeing the dead body of his friend at a rail.
Just then Fergal calls again.

Fergal:(LZ is up ahead get ready to bail out!!)

Then aj threw the flare at the large space of the area for the Warbird to land.
But then the undeads came back and tried to break the glass door as aj turns around and tried to kill them but remembered that his gun was out of ammo.

Then he threw his gun.
So all he had to do is just..run..

He ran as fast as he can and the undead has just broke the glass and incoming the hordes

Fergal:(keep moving!!!)

Aj stopped at the flare and turns around to see large number of zombies going up to him and he think that this would be the end of him
But finally Fergal has finally here with the warbird.

Aj:I'm dead..fucking dead-

Fergal:(over here!!)

Suddenly the warbird was here and it used a stealth cloak.Then Fergal fires at the zombie with his weapon.

Fergal:(come on! Move it! Move your fucking arse!)

Aj then used his jump boost from his EXO suit and jumps to the warbird but was nearly lose his grip but Fergal managed to grab him and pulls him inside the warbird.
Then the zombies also used EXO suits and jumped to the warbird but was killed by Fergal until they stopped.

Karl:can we go now?

Fergal:(to karl)let's go let's go! Are you bitten..?

Aj was still looking down before he quickly looks at Fergal.

Fergal:soldier look at me! Are you bitten? What happened down there?(inspect his right leg and arm)you're ok..you're safe now......there's not many of us left....

Aj:what...?

Then he and Fergal look outside towards the facility where a horde of zombies are amassing at the gates,some of them boast jumping with another horde coming over the wall from the west.
Fergal take a closer look.

Fergal:Jesus...you seeing this?

But suddenly...

An EXO zombie jumps up and pulls Fergal out....

Watch this,on how Fergal was thrown out..

This is not the same as Bálors Akatsuki.alright.this is like a zombie apocalypse