Five

When they stopped,they only had two things in common,the wrong place..and the wrong time..
When you're facing a thousand mutant zombies eager to spoon out your brains,you learn to work together

The Survivors were firing at the massive hordes with their rifles with remaining ammos they have.Roman quickly tap Seth on his shoulder,and the two switch position.

Becky,shot her first gun since training on that day,like she was born to it!

Then her gun was jammed all of the sudden.

Becky:shite! It's jammed!

Well Seth tosses his second side arm weapon to her

Seth:babe heads up!..you're welcome..

As for Seth..
Suddenly Seth was pulled by a zombie but he was quickly punched the zombies head and kills it.

Seth:son of a bitch!

Well as for Seth,he got his hands dirty for the first time of his life in this freakin outbreak.
Then the USO's boost towards the group,and they super kick two zombies heading for them

Jimmy:Incoming!!!

The USO's on the other hand,they enjoyed it all a little damn much.
Jey grabs a zombie and throws it off the truck while shooting at another one.

Then bayley on the other hand grabs another zombie which was Akira tozawa and shoots it in the head.

Bayley:take that undead tozawa! WOO!!!!

They were lucky to have found each other,but their luck was running out just as fast as their ammo..
The group continues making a last stand against the zombies,but finds their ammunition quickly running out..

Sasha:shit! What now???

Then Roman knocks back several zombies with his shotgun.

Roman:(grunted)you still got your fists,and your teeth!

Suddenly a zombie boost up and lunges at Roman and subdues him..

Seth:Joe!

The females and even the USO's are also quickly swarmed

Sasha:Aah! No!!!

Jimmy:Get off me,motherf-

Now it was just seth standing,he then kicks a zombie off the truck.

Seth:yeah? You want a piece of me,you maggots? Come on!!

But the zombies begin to surround Seth...
As the group nearly meets their end,a Warbird appears and open fires on the zombies,saving the group..

They should have died right then and there..but WWE or Atlas was all of the sudden,feeling generous.
Then several employees in hazmat suits begin to evacuate the group from the site.They check every single person.Last one is seth.

Employee:Stabilizing.....they're in stasis..prep for transport..

After an hour,the group was in body bags,being put on life support.They were inside a van heading to from Stamford to Hartford...
Don't know how long they were out..but it was long enough for things to go from bad to worse..

At nighttime seems were pretty calm in Hartford,but then in daytime...the outbreak hit at Hartford...most buildings were partially destroyed..