Harry quickly let her down. "Thanks buddy," she said as she looked at his unicorn shirt that he still had on. Mitch walked up to the two and patted Harry on the back, the singer flinching. Selene knew that that hurt.

"What was that for?" he questioned, his accent thick. Mitch shrugged. "Can I not pat my best friend on the back?"

The hazel eyed woman laughed as she turned back to go to her spot. Harry followed close behind her. "My back is your fault," he whispered, Selene smiling.

"No, it's your fault actually," she teased as she sat down. Harry sat down beside her and wrapped his tattooed arm around her waist.

"Whatever...We should do that more," he whispered, watching as Mitch started walking towards the water.

"When are we ever alone?" she asked.

"I am clearing my schedule in my brain as we speak," he smiled, his attention turning back to her.

"You cannot clear-"

"I did today," he retaliated.

"Good point."

"Speaking of schedules, how do you feel about going hiking tomorrow after the studio since i'm going in early tomorrow?"

She smiled as she leaned her head onto his chest, Harry placing his hand on her thigh. "One condition."

"What is it?"

"Can we have a small picnic on top of the mountains?"

"Whatever you'd like doll."

Selene watched as Mitch made his way back to them, pieces of hair that had fallen out of his bun waving in his face. "Alright you two, break it up. I want my best friend back that you stole H," he started, Harry rolling his eyes.

"We had a good minute before you came back you know that right?" Harry groaned as he moved his arm from around her, Selene's thigh being empty now.

"Selene throws and catches the football better than you. C'mon," he said as he reached his hand down for Selene to grab. The younger guitarist looked at the singer who waved her off. "Go have fun."

Selene grabbed Mitch's hand and stood up, following the man out into the open sand. The two played for a while until the sun actually started to go down. Once this started to happen, the three packed everything up and went back to the house so Selene could cook.

The guitarist had decided to make one of the only Mexican dishes she had learned to make while her mom was still with her dad. Birria Quesatacos Con Consomé. Only instead of using beef, the hazel eyed woman was using vegan meat. Harry sat on a stool, his hands under his chin as he watched her blend the spices and broth in the blender to make the sauce. She had been cooking for the past two hours. And for the whole time, the singer sat there. Mitch had decided to take a nap on the couch while he waited.

Selene turned off the blender and opened the top to make sure everything was well blended. "What are you doing at the studio tomorrow?" she asked.

"Finally finishing She. I don't know why it has taken me this long but I just need to get that song out of the way," he answered.

"What's all left?"

"A few backing vocals and some stuff more effects that I thought about adding a few days ago."

"Can I come?" she asked.

"You don't have to ask Le. I was assuming that you were anyway."

Selene smiled and turned to look at Harry. "You know your the only one who calls me Le."