"What? I have nothing to act weird about," Mitch protested.

Harry took out the almond milk and smirked. "How's Sarah doing?"

Mitch huffed. "Everytime I say something about you two it's always "Sarah this" of "Sarah that". Starting to think your running out of comebacks."

Selene glared at Mitch. "I will literally shave your mustache when your sleeping if you don't shut up."

"I will shut up."

feliciadagoat, lizzobeeating, pillowpersonpp, and 231,476 others liked

selenesage: if your asking, yes that is mitch's dumbass in the background 🧍🏽‍♂️

Selene sat on a towel, watching as Harry and Mitch argued over football. They had went to a private beach that was behind the house so Harry wouldn't get bombarded. She hadn't bothered to stop the two from arguing over if Harry had caught the ball of not. Which, he hadn't. She took off her shades and sighed.

"Harry, you cannot catch a football! You haven't been able to this whole time. I turn around after I throw it and suddenly you caught it?"

"Yes! That's exactly what happened."

"I'm calling bullshit."

"Piss off!"

Selene laughed loudly, catching the attention of the two. "Did you see anything Selene?" Mitch asked. She nodded.

"Harry didn't catch it," she told.

"You were supposed to be on my side," Harry groaned.

"Well, Mitch is my best friend."

Selene's eyes widened as Harry started to literally run to her. She stood up and let out a yelp. "Do not put me in the water Styles!" she said as she started to run. But, she wasn't fast enough. She laughed as Harry picked her up bridal style; the guitarist protesting.

"Maybe you should've been on my side Le."

She hit his chest softly, Harry laughing as they went closer to the water. "If you throw me into the water your sleeping on the couch."