Nick: Dad?

Larry pushes his son behind him as Ahkmenrah starts to take off his bandages. He finally gets them off his face and breaths out dust.

Ahkmenrah: You don’t know who stuffy it is in there. 

He’s young, he only looks about 20. He also speaks English and has a thick British accent. Oh My God he is gorgeous. I cant stop looking at him , his eyes and those cheek bone. God hes so handsome for a thousand year old mummy. He gets out of his coffin and looks around. 

Nick: How do you speak English? 

Ahkmenrah: I went to Cambridge university. 

Larry: You went to Cambridge?

Ahkmenrah: I was on display there in the Egyptology department. 

He turns to face us and stands up strait.

Ahkmenrah: I am Ahkmenrah, forth king of the forth king, ruler of the land of my fathers. 

I couldn’t speck, I’m standing in front of a pharaoh. Should i bow?

Larry: I’m Larry this is my sister Kathy, were the son and daughter of Milton and this is my son Nick and we hail from Brooklyn. We’ll I do, he comes out and stays with me on Wednesdays and every other weekend, that was the court order and she heads of to Egypt every year sometimes for a year or a couple of months so I don’t really know where she stands. 

Me: Stop it. 

I whisper and Larry shuts up. When Larry was talking about the court order thing Ahkmenrah looked really confused and then when it came round to me going to Egypt he looked intrigued. 

Ahkmenrah: Larry, Kathy, Nick Guardians of Brooklyn, I am forever in your debt, Now bestow the tablet apon me so I may assume command of my kingdom. 

Ahkmenrah holds out his hand and me and Larry look at each other. 

Me, Larry: Um… well…. You see.

Larry: You see I’d love to bestow the tablet onto you but.

Me: we don’t actually have it. 

I point over to the wall that should have to tablet on and Ahkmenrah looks over to it and then back to us. We explain to him what happened as he unravels the bandages and then he orders his jackals to throw something the gate. They do so and we all walk out the tomb. 

Larry: Thanks guy, don’t worry we’ll look after him. 

We run down a hall and Ahkmenrah runs next to me with Larry and Nick in front. 

Me: I never got to thank you.

Ahkmenrah: For what? 

Me: A couple of nights ago some Huns attacked me and you ordered your jackals to help me. So thank you.

Ahkmenrah: That was you? You speck Egyptian? 

Me: Yea I’m an Egyptologist. I’m a big fan of yours, Ahkmenrah. 

Ahkmenrah: Please call me Ahk. 

I nod my head and smile at him as he smiles back. He even has perfect teeth. We stop running when we get to the balcony and look down to see that the ground floor is a mess and people and animals are fighting. We then hear shouting and then see the Huns on the other side. Ahk nudges me and looks at them. 

Ahk: What is that?

Me: Huns. 

Larry: I gotta deal with this guy. 

Larry runs towards them and they do the same as we follow. They stop when they get face to face and start shouting at each other. The Hun specking Hun (of Couse) and Larry specks just gibberish. They continue to yell at each other and I whisper to Ahk. 

Me: When are you going to tell him that you speak Hun? 

Ahk: In a minute.

I laugh a little and look back at the Huns. Soon Ahk steps in.

Ahk: Excuse me Larry I speak Hun. 

Ahk says something in Hun and then the Hun says something back. 

Ahk: He says that he wants to rip you apart. 

Larry: Again with the ripping, lesson I understand. 

Larry then starts this speach and Nick raps his arms around my waist. I rap an arm around him and then the main Hun starts to cry and Larry hugs him. I look at them kind of confused. Once that is finnaly over we walk to the balcony with Nick still attached to my hip and look down at everyone. They were still fighting. Larry was trying to get everyone’s attention but was failing. And then a loud sound comes from the Easter Island head and I flinch and bump into Ahk I look at him. 

Me: Sorry. 

Ahk: It’s fine. 

He smiles at me and everything goes quiet. 

Head: My Dumb Dumb what’s to speak.

Larry: Thank you, now this here is King Ahkmenrah, his tablet is what brings you to life every night and thoughts old night watch men, they stole it, now we need to find thoughs guards, get the tablet back and we need to get it back before sunrise. Civil war guy’s head over to the planetarium wing. 

Larry then points to Columbus and you can tell that he has forgotten his name. 

Larry: My explorer friend witch name’s escape me.

Me, Nick: Columbus. 

Larry: Columbus right I’m sorry there’s no name plate so there and anyway take the Neanderthals and do a sweep all the way from inverters to reptiles. Jed and Octavius, their van is parked out the back go and take care of it. 

Jed: wow wow no no sir I ain’t working with him.

Octavius: Romans work alone. 

Jed then stabs Octavius in the foot with his sword and then Octavius retaliates by wacking him in the side. They then start to argue and fight. 

Me: Guys come on. That’s enough. You guy may have been born 2000 years apart but you’re not that different.

Larry: Kathy’s right you’re both grate leaders, you just want what’s best for your people. Civil war duds you guys are brothers for gods sacks you’ve gotta stop fighting. South wins. 

Me: No they don’t. 

Nick lets go of me and I whisper to Larry. He looks at me confused. 

Larry: What? 

He whispers back. 

Me: You got it wrong North wins.

Larry: But I thought south was agents slavery.

Me: No North is agents slavery. 

I say normally and we look down and the civil war guys and they nod their heads showing I’m right. Larry specks normal and corrects himself.

Larry: Ok North wins Slavery’s bad sorry to burst your bubble. Look without that tablet all of this whole coming to life thing at night, it all goes away. Now I don’t what to let that happen but I need your help we can get this done but we need to do it together. So who’s with me? 

Everyone but me, Nick, Ahk and Larry raises their hands and cheers. Everyone then runs off to do what they were told to do as the four of us run down the halls. Larry can be a very good leader when he puts his mind to things.