Jenna's BBQ

Mulai dari awal

"Finally, I'm starving" Caroline states as she gets up. I nod my head in agreement and we go inside. We have lunch and then decide to play Pictionary. Damon volunteers to do the drawings. Anything dog related, he draws a wolf. Honestly is was getting boring.

"Dress! Ballerina!" Jenna shouts.

"Puppy with a tutu!" Care shouts.

"No, no" Damon tells them and points back at his drawing.

"A dog! Hound-dog!" Jenna guess.

"Dance with wolves" Mason and I say together.

"Athena and Mason win...again" Damon declares.

"How is that a wolf?" Jenna demands as Elena goes to get dessert. Apparently Damon had brought a peach cobbler for us all to share. He and Jenna go help Elena with the cutlery. Damon puts the pie on the table, with a cake knife made of Silver. I stop myself from rolling my eyes and scoffing. How stupid it he?

"Mason, why don't you start us off?" he suggests.

"Sure" Mason says. He takes it with his hands, not with the knife. I suppress a laugh, he did that on purpose. "I apologize, I'm an animal" he tells them. Ain't that the truth?

"So Mason, you and Jenna never dated?" Alaric asks him.

"She was always lost in Logan Fell land" Mason tells him.

"My first mistake. Mason was a catch; he had girls lining up" Jenna tells us.

"Really? I always pegged you for a lone wolf" Damon says.

"I'm sure I wasn't half the lady killer you were" Mason tells him.

"How about a toast? To new friends" I say and we toast. I go to wash my plate and see Caroline leave with Elena. I frown in confusion and shake my head. I'd worry about it later. Damon comes in with his own plate. Soon Uncle Mason appears saying Jenna had pulled out Guitar Hero and suggests a mutiny. "I happen to like Guitar hero" I tell him.

"So do I, so you, my friend, are barking up the wrong tree" Damon tells him. I roll my eyes as I put my plate on the dry rack.

"Okay. Enough with the innuendos, you win, you're hilarious" I tell him sarcastically.

"Thank you" he says smiling.

"Come on, man. You don't think I know what this barbecue is about?" Mason asks him.

"How do you know about me? Your brother was completely clueless" Damon states.

"We're smarting then my father" I tell him.

"It doesn't matter; we are not your enemy, Damon" Mason tells him.

"You tried to kill my brother" Damon tells him.

"That was a mistake" Mason tells him.

"There was confusion; we couldn't chain ourselves up in time" I add.

"We usually have no control once we shift" Mason adds.

"What, no obedience school?" Damon asks us and I glare at him.

"I'm serious. Let's not spark some age-old feud that doesn't apply to us" Mason tells him.

"You expect me to believe that you are in Mystic Falls planting peach trees?" Damon asks him.

"I lost my brother, my niece and nephew lost their father. We are here for our family. Let's be above this" Mason tells him. They shake hands and we return to the living room. I get on the drums for guitar hero and we soon start to play. Starting with 'we will rock you'.

(After BBQ)

Mason has asked the others if they want to go to the grill for after party drinks. I told him I'd walk home. "Thank you for the party Jenna, I hope we can do it again" I tell her. She nods her head and we hug before I leave. I start to walk home.

I arrive home at the same time as Mason. I frown in confusion. But he gives me a look that says he'll explain later.

"How was that barbecue?" Tyler asks us as we enter the house.

"Not great. Are you still pissed?" Mason asks him.

"Are you both still keeping secrets?" Tyler asks him.

"Yep" Mason answers.

"Then I'm still pissed" Tyler tells him and Mason goes to leave. "Hey, you know I was thinking about that stone you were looking for. I might know a couple places it could be" he tells him.

"Do you think this is a joke? If you know where it is then tell me" Mason tells him.

"Chill" I tell him firmly.

"Tell me how the curse's trigger" Tyler tells us.

"If we tell you, you won't be able to think about anything else. I don't want that for you" I tell him.

"I think I can handle knowing" he tells me.

"You think that you can handle it, tough guy? You have no idea" I tell him.

"You want your stupid rock or not?!" Tyler demands. Mason pushes him against the wall.

"Tell me where it is!" Mason orders.

"Tell me what triggers the curse!" Tyler retorts.

"Enough!" I roar and pull Mason off of Tyler. I then look at my big brother. "You have to kill somebody! Human blood! You take another person's life away from them and then the curse is yours forever! Can you handle that?" I ask him hotly and storm off. Deciding I need a run, I change into my workout clothes and jump out the window. I run into the woods.

A/N

Picture above of Jenna Sommers and on the external link of the Pictionary game.