Gwen: Uh, yeah, that'd be...

Sierra: [smacking]

Gwen: No. No, I'm good actually. Yeah, no.

Heather: [sighs]

Courtney: Lookin' good.

Alaia: Never looked better.

Chris: [over PA] Brace for landing! We've arrived at our next destination, the Amazon! But the runway's a little short.

Gwen: Team Amazon in the Amazon? That's gotta be a lucky sign.

Sierra: [gasps] Whenever a team predicts good luck, they always lose!

Gwen: But I didn't... I-I just meant I... [muffled speech]

Chris: [over PA] Gosh, I hope none of the Amazons said this might be lucky for them. That'd be disastrous! [laughs]

Alaia: [Sarcastic] Nice going miss lucky

Gwen: [groans]

[tires screech]

Chris: Welcome to Peru. Birthplace of the mighty Amazon River. This challenge is called the Am-AH-Zon Race. Teams must hike along an ancient Inca trail through the Peruvian jungle all the way to Machu Picchu. Hidden somewhere among the ruins of Machu Picchu, a golden treasure awaits discovery. Find the treasure to win first class passage to our next destination. Last team to arrive in Machu Picchu will have to send someone out the elimination door. And be warned, the jungle contains many vicious insects. Yes, Cody, the legal department made me well aware of your deathly allergies and insisted we supply an EpiPen. Wouldn't make sense to give it to the person who has the allergies. What if you need an injection when you're unconscious?

Sierra: Oh, oh, me! I can take it!

Chris: Who can we get to carry this?

Sierra: Oh, Chris, Chris!

Gwen: [sighs] I'll take it.

Sierra: What?! No! I'm the only one who knows what sends Cody into anaphylactic shock! Black ants, brown ants, red ants, poggio beans, wolf spiders, Katydid crickets, the clear-winged cithaerias pireta butterfly, and goat saliva!

Chris: Goat saliva? Must make dating a little tough, eh, Cody? Here you are, Gwen.

Gwen: [gasps]

Chris: Also in the jungle are the Zing-Zings, a native tribe who have never encountered modern man, and they're not about to, so if you spot a Zing-Zing, do not make contact. They--

[snare playing]

Chris: Will you stop that?

Owen: How far is it to Mucky Pitchet?

Chris: Machu Picchu is a hop, skip, and a jump from here. Plus eighteen hours.

[all groan]

Chris: The jungle is too dangerous to travel at night, so teams will have to break at dusk and camp along the trail until sunrise.