My hero

Y/n POV:

I was currently stuck up with Toga in the back room of the warehouse. The villains still don't 100% trust me yet, so they have a villain with me 24/7.

"Aren't you excited for our plan, your really a important part of it~" The blonde caressed my face, I flinched away.

"Keep your filthy hands off me.." I inched away from her.

"Oh c'mon don't be boring~" Toga cooed and pushed me on the couch behind me.

She practically launched herself on top of me. I tried to squirm away but her hands were pushing down on me with much force.

"You're so interesting y/n. You have so much potential, so stay with us, with me forever~" She brushed my hair out my face and inched herself closer to my face.

I struggle to get the psycho off me, but her grip was firm, I really wasn't going anywhere. But before she could lean in closer a loud explosion like sound came from the front. Both of our faces turned to the location of the sound, Toga quickly brushed it off.

"Damn, probably just Dabi and Shigaraki fighting again.." she looked back at me, still on top of me.

She took a knife from her pocket and brang it to my chin, glaring into my eyes. I could feel my heart rate pick up. She inched her face closer to mine. All of a sudden the door swung open, hitting the cement wall with a loud bang.

"Get. off. her. NOW!" A demanding voice cried out.

Toga jumped off me and onto her feet quickly. I look over at the door and see two figures standing at the door.

"Yaoyorozu..?" I mumbled out.

Her eyes softened when they met mine, a small smiled appeared on her face, but she quickly shifted her focus back on the crazy blonde.

"Jirou, go help the others. I'll deal with this crazy bitch." Jirou nodded and ran to assist the others.

I was able to sit back up from the couch, I stumbled a little due to the lack of food and sleep. Momo noticed and ran over to me to hold me up so I could stand.

"So you're here to steal my y/n from me aren't you.." Toga growled as her bubbly personality faded.

"Last time I checked she's mine, not yours." Momo created her iconic metal staff and held it firmly with both hands.

The blonde took out one of her knives and grinned.

"I think both of you would look so much better covered in blood~!" She said excitedly and pointed her knife at us.

The blonde charged at Momo, Momo pushed me out of the way and took the blow. They both fell back. I stumbled backwards.

The girls tackling each other, trying to fight. Toga attempting to to stab Momo, but she deflects it with her staff. I stumble upwards and run over, I yank Toga off Momo. I stand over the fallen Toga. I glare down at her.

"Not so strong anymore are you, give up already Toga." I spat.

"Hehe.. It's not over yet, there hasn't been any blood shed yet!" She giggle, she took her knife and jabbed it into my lower leg.

I yelled out in pain and jump backwards. I tried to land but my leg gave out, causing me to fall over. I put my hand on the stab wound and applied pressure, to try to slow the bleeding.

"Y/n!" Momo yelled out and ran over to me.

"I'm fine, i'm fine.. watch out!" I yelled, the blonde leaped at Momo.