Beach!

This is a small filler chapter
ʅ)ʃ

I paced around the room looking for a bathing suit. I was too excited and nervous to focus. Today, a couple classmates and I planned a beach party, and of course I don't happen to have a bathing suit, and on top of that Ill have to go out in public in one?! Maybe i'll just wear my clothes..

"Did you lose something?"Momo came in and stared at me.

"Uh well.. I don't exactly have a.. bathing suit??" I admitted.

"Oh you poor thing, I'd lend you on of mine but... You wouldn't exactly fill it properly." She poked my chest.

I smacked her hand away and turned around with my arms crossed.

"Hmph, rude."

"I know what would make you feel better, we can go shopping for one." She leaned over my shoulder.

"Fineee, I can't stay mad at you." I rolled my eyes and turned around. I brought my hands to her face and kissed her. I felt her smile.

"Of course you cant. Now let's go." She dragged me by the hand.

~~~

We finally got back from the mall with a bathing suit. There goes my plan for wearing my clothes. I placed the bag down on the desk and stared at it. I felt Momo put her hands on my shoulders.

"Are you going to put it on?" She leaned down a bit.

"I don't wanna."

"Why not?"

"I don't want people to see me in it."

"And why is that."

"I- I guess i'm just insecure about my body." I sighed.

Momo turned me around so i'd come face to face with her. She looked me in the eyes.

"Don't be so rough on yourself. Who cares what other people think of you, your mind is just making stuff up. You're overthinking everything, okay?" She kissed my cheek.

"Fine, I guess it would be a waste of money if I didn't wear it anyways." I grabbed the bag off the desk.

"Mhm, good now go put it on, i'll get mine on too, we have to meet everyone soon."

I put the new bathing suit on and looked in the mirror. I didn't look that bad.. at least I think so. I swiftly walked back to the dorm, making sure no one else saw me. I entered the dorm room.

"See that wasn't so bad." Momo said with a big smile.

Momo already got hers on and was standing in front of me, I was at lost for words MomoInABathingSuit omgomgomgomg- I could feel my face heat up.

"Awe, look at you all flustered, cute." She teased me. She threw a towel at me.

"C'mon we have to meet up with everyone else." She said excitedly.

~~~

Momo and I finally arrived at the beach. It was a perfect day for sun tanning and swimming. I could see Tsu and Ochako playing volleyball ball. Sero, Denki and Mina in the water and Bakugo, Mineta and Kirishima sitting on the beach shore.