she tells you that you're beautiful

Checking the time on her phone once again only to find that another five minutes has gone by since she checked it last, Jennie climbed the stairs once more and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Y/N? Babe, we gotta meet the girls at the restaurant in twenty minutes! You ready to go?"

Instead of giving her a verbal answer, you swung the door open and sent her that beautiful smile that always makes her knees go weak and her heart skip a beat.

"Jennie?"

You chuckled and snapped your fingers in front of her eyes, causing her to snap out of her thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"I said I'm ready if you are but it seemed like you were zoned out."

She licked her lips and looked you over, eyes moving up and down your body as she bit her lip and tried to find the words to say.

She cleared her throat and wrapped her arms around your hips. She buried her face in your neck and breathed in the perfume that lingered on your skin.

She found it impossible to resist the urge to let her lips brush along your skin and trail to your jaw before she planted butterfly kisses there, heart skipping beats when you giggled and dropped your forehead onto her shoulder.

"You're so beautiful." She spoke as she lifted her head from your neck and you did the same soon after.

The tips of her fingers brushed along your cheek as she tucked a lock of hair behind your ear and it sent tingles along your skin. You closed your eyes, leaning into every brush of her hand along her skin and then into her lips when they crashed onto your own.

"You're the most beautiful girl in the world. I know I say it a lot, but I feel like I can't ever say it enough. You're my whole world and I love you to the moon and back."

Your cheeks warmed up and she giggled when she felt it against her hands that rested gently on your cheeks. She leaned her forehead onto yours and stared deeply into your eyes. They sparkled brightly and, when she got closer and her chest touched yours, you could feel her heart beating against yours.

"I'm the luckiest girl in the world to call you mine."

"Where's all this coming from?" You giggled as you brushed your hands along her sides, hooking them around her waist to hold her close.

"The bottom of my heart." She spoke and kissed your cheek. "But seriously, I love you more than you'll ever know. Now, c'mon, baby girl. We've got dinner with the girls and I'm ready to show you off."

She winked, brushing the tip of her nose against your own playfully, waiting for that beautiful laugh of yours to fall from your lips, and when it did it filled her heart with joy; as always.

She kissed you twice before intertwining her hand with yours and leading you down the stairs and out to the car for the night ahead.