you won't let go when she hugs you

Right as the door swung open, Jennie was rushing into your arms.

"Oh!" You laughed and dropped your things by the door to wrap your arms around her. "Well hello to you too, honey." She hummed against your neck, her warm breath tickling your skin. She lifted her head from your neck to give you a kiss.

"Did you have a good day?" She asked and you watched as her smile only seemed to grow bigger when you nodded your head. "Good. I'm glad. You deserve it." She quickly kissed your cheek a few times and pulled her hands from your sides where they had been resting.

But you didn't let her go. You continued to hold onto her and all she could do was giggle as her arms circled around you. "Not gonna let me go?"

"No." You confirmed and gazed down at her lovingly.

Your grip wasn't strong or overpowering. She could easily pull away if she really wanted to. But something about the way you were looking at her and the way you were holding her just made her want to stay there in your arms forever.

"Is that okay?" You asked, needing to make sure she was okay with you not letting her go.

She just reached her hand up to your cheek. She laid it there, thumb brushing along your skin before she pressed her lips to yours.

Your grip got a little stronger but only for a minute as you melted against her. The feeling of her lips moving against yours so perfectly and the passion behind the kiss took your breath away.

She pulled away but kept her lips close. You could feel her breath against your lips. You could taste the mint on them every time they'd just peck against yours for only a second.

"Yeah," she smiled. "Why would I ever complain about this, baby?" She wondered and hugged you again, letting her cheek fall to your shoulder as you both breathed out soft sighs.

Jennie eventually managed to get you both to the couch. You fell back onto it and she fell on top of you, face buried in your neck once again as you continued to hold each other tightly with no intention of letting go anytime soon.

"I love you." She whispered softly, only moving to kiss your neck a few times before her face was buried in the same place as before.

"I love you too, so much."

A few seconds of contentful quietness went by before you broke it.

"Can you greet me like that every day?"

Jennie laughed and you started to laugh along with her, the sound that beautiful and infectious.

"Absolutely. Anything for you, my girl."