As I rambled on and on about the Aztec empires, I felt his stare burning a hole in my head. I tried to ignore it at first, but finally I couldn't resist the urge and I looked up to see him staring straight at me.

He smirked and leaned forward, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I almost instinctively leaned away from his touch as I tried to hide my look of disgust. I don't like him touching me, only River can touch me.

"I-umm how about we move on to something else?" I suggested. Brad nodded without breaking eye contact, I don't even think he's listening.

"Okay, what do you want to do now," I asked, partially to test if he's paying attention. Surprisingly, he smirked and leaned in even closer.

"You."

I looked at him confused for a good thirty seconds, before pushing my chair back and standing up straight. I may be innocent, but it would take an idiot not to understand what he meant.

He looked up at me with confusion, surprise and sadness clear in his eyes as I packed up my stuff. I almost feel bad for upsetting him, but he put this on himself.

"Umm, I think t-that's enough f-for today, you can just pay me for half of the s-session," I stuttered out, even though I've been helping him for well over an hour. I just want to get away from here.

"Are you sure? Why don't you stay so we can finish the session," he proposed while grabbing a hold of my wrist.
It's like him grabbing me set something in my brain off, because the next thing I know he's on the ground clutching his arm and groaning in pain.

"Shoot! I'm so so so sorry, are you okay?" I asked while frantically going over and trying to pull him up off the ground.

He shook his head and stood up on his own. "I'm fine, now sit down so we can finish our session," he seethed with his fists and jaw clenched. His tone scared me, and before I could think of something better, I complied and sat down.

I just hurt him. Gosh, how could I do something so terrible? He barely even did anything to me, and I shoved him for no reason. I'm a terrible person.

"Good, now what should we work on?" Brad asked as he sat down with one of his famous smirks once again plastered all over his face . It's as though I didn't even touch him!

I shrugged and Brad's smirk only grew. "Let's work on english," he said. I simply nodded, to scared to object and guilt eating me up after my little outburst a minute ago.

We spent the next 20 minutes with me helping him write a English paper about the origin of led pencils or something like that. I could barely focus with all my thoughts and fear swirling around in my head.

"And I believe that we are finished for today," Brad announced as he packed up all of his things. I gave him a weak smile in return before quickly standing up and grabbing my bag.

"See you tomorrow Cove!" I heard Brad call out cheerfully as I sped away. I looked back and gave him a small wave before practically running in the direction River went.

As Brad disappeared completely from my view, I sighed in relief and wiped some imaginary sweat off of my face. I absolutely hated every single second of that. Oh, and did I mention how guilty I feel?