Italy

Cove's POV
River woke me up early the next morning.

"C'mon baby, I have be at the airport in an hour but I want to get breakfast on the way."

I groaned and slowly rolled over, letting my legs fall off the edge of the bed.

"Come onnn," he chuckled while pulling me on my feet. I whined and gripped his arms to steady myself.

"It's already half past five, we need to leave in 20 minutes. Here, change into this." He handed me a white shirt and leggings.

I sighed and took it, then went to the bathroom to change. After brushing my hair and teeth, I exited the room.

As I got downstairs, I saw River taking off Bubbles' leash. He must've taken her on a quick walk.

She came running to me, and I picked her up, letting her give me good morning licks.

"I'll miss you baby," I whispered into her fur.

"I'm sure Azalea will let you visit," River assured me. I nodded and gave her one last kiss before putting her down.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yep." He grabbed my hand and we put on some shoes before going outside. River isn't t gonna say say bye to Azzy because he doesn't want to wake her up.

We got in his car and took off. I'm assuming he already put his suitcase in here earlier this morning.

"Do you want to go through Starbucks?" He asked a few minutes into the drive.

"Yes, please."

"Okay."

We went through the drive through and I got an iced chai latte with 2 pumps of mocha, while River got some plain ol black coffee. Who even likes black coffee? We also got banana and pumpkin bread to split.

It didn't take long before we arrived at the airport. River has some sort of parking permit, so he was able to park in a underground parking garage with an elevator going up to the airport.

On one hand, I'm happy that we don't have to walk a long distance to get there, but on the other, this just means I'll have less time to spend with River.

River squeezed my hand like he knows what I'm thinking. "Don't worry, my flight isn't for another 30 minutes. I also don't have to go through security so you can go with me all the way to the plane."

I nodded and gripped his hand tightly as the elevator doors opened and we stepped out.

He lead me through an empty hallway off to the side. Soon, we arrived at a beautiful lobby with a bar, couches, a few private rooms, and much more.

We walked straight out a door at the very back of the room. The chilly morning breeze immediately hit me as we walked outside, making me press myself against his warm body.

"Make sure to stay all the way to the left and don't go past the fences," River instructed over the loud noises of airplanes coming and going.

"This doesn't seen very safe River!"

"Technically we're not supposed to go this way, but I do it all the time. I'm supposed to check in and wait for them to come get me. Then they would lead me through a terminal and blah blah, it takes too much time."

By the time he finished talking, we arrived at a more quiet and fancy section of the runway. There are maybe 15 total jets parked here, all of them are much smaller and nicer than the planes.

"Okay, that one's mine," he said, pointing to a very nice white jet with gold rims. "I don't even know why they still bother to connect it to the terminal."