Torture

River's aesthetic^^^
River's POV
As I drove down the street towards my house, I got a text from Ryan.

Any chance you can come a little quicker? Its an emergency! I know you don't like to be rushed, but the mole here says that if you aren't here within two hours, he's not going to talk.

I rolled my eyes and took my sweet, sweet time getting home and taking a shower. I gotta stay nice a fresh, even in "emergencies." No one, and I mean no one, rushes me.

It's not even that big of a deal, why does Ryan have to exaggerate everything? If the mole won't talk after making me leave my little Cove, he will no longer have any limbs attached to his body.

I slipped on a black shirt, black pants and a black hoodie before leaving in my black car. I think I have an obsession with black, but it's not as big as my obsession with Cove.

Nothing's bigger than my obsession with Cove. Okay maybe except for the thing between my legs. Haha, I know very funny. I'll stop ranting now.

I parked my car and walked inside. As soon as I entered, Ryan came to my side and started talking. "Boss, he's getting impatient c'mon," he said and he started walking to the elevator.

I followed him in and he pressed the X button. The doors closed and the elevator started its decent.

"Sooooo, the public punishment is tomorrow, right?" Ryan asked. There it is, I can tell he's been waiting to ask about it ever since I arrived. I gave him a stiff nod and walked out of the now open doors.

He followed me to the door, and even opened it for me. How kind. I walked in and saw two guys suspended in the air with tons of chains around their bodies and gags. The old three moles are already dead.

I looked at Ryan and gave him a quick nod of approval. His dimples popped out as he smirked, contradicting with his intimidating appearance. Ryan has black hair and grey eyes. He's lean, but still has quite a few muscles.

I assume the mole that wants to talk to me is in the questioning room, so I opened the door leading to that room. As I closed the door, I could distantly hear Ryan teasing the moles in the other room.

"So how's it goinggg, you guys doing all right up there? Are the chains too tight? Do you want something to eat? Drink? Smoke? Just let me know, oh wait, you ca-" The rest was muffled because I closed door.

I shook my heads at his antics and turned to face the mole. Ryan's always like that, he may look scary from the outside, but he's just a teddybear that cries during sad movies in the inside.

The mole has his arms strapped down to the chair and a chain around his stomach keeping him in place. His legs are crossed and his mouth is pulled up in a small smirk.

"Why hello there," he greeted. I rolled my eyes in response and sat in the chair in front of him. "You don't have anything to say?" He asked as his smirk grew even bigger.

I once again rolled my eyes and leaned forward in my chair. "I don't have all day, what do you want?" I snapped.

His eyes widened slightly at my no-funny-business tone, making me grin, but they quickly returned to their normal size and filled with mischief.

"Okay, be that way then. I'm here to help you out," he smirked. I rolled my eyes for the millionth time today and stood up.

"You have five seconds to start talking or else I'm shooting you on spot." He flinched at my words, but swiftly composed himself and sat up a little straighter.

"Listen, like I'm pretty sure that little snitch told you the other day, I'm a mole. Ernie sent me, Joshua, Liam, Shay, Levi, Isaac and that discussing little snitch to spy on you. And might I say we did a great job," he said.