After Turgut placed Trikova back to the ground, the girl walked over to Luna and bowed her head to their leader, holding her hand to her chest in respect. "Seda." (Teacher)

Luna smiled at the girl before placing a kiss to the side of her head and brought her in for a hug.

-Trikru lands

The sky was bright and the sun was shining down on the ground. It was another normal day for Trikru. Everything was at peace these days, specially there was no sign of Ice Nation around their territory.

Suddenly a sound from the sky cut people's attention. Once they looked up, they saw something falling from the sky like a ball on fire. First they thought it was star falling but suddenly it slowed down when a parachute opened up. The thing looked like a box and it landed near the border between Trikru and Azgeda.

The Trikru warriors immediately send an scout to take the news to their Commander at the capital and a group of them went to the crash site.

Just as they neared the site, the warriors climbed up the trees making themselves invisible in case it was something dangerous.

Suddenly there was a sound from the box and a door opened, revealing people inside.

A group of people stood by the door, their eyes gazing at the woods in amazement. A girl walked out and stepped down on the ground.

"We are back britches!" She screamed, raising her hands

"We are back britches!" She screamed, raising her hands. People started to walk out of the box one after another. They were all teenagers and by the way they were dressed, They looked like the mountain men.

They started to shout and jump around in excitement. The grounders observed their moves worriedly. They didn't know who they were and how they fell down from the sky.

For the next few days, a group of spies hid in the trees to watch them and waited for their Commander's orders.
The Commander had set a limit for the people who fell from the sky. If they passed the river then the warriors had orders to take them out. The skaikru what they called them. They didn't looked like people who could be trust, they seemed to talk about going to mount weather which meant they were with the mountain men.

Mountain men are grounders biggest enemy.

The sky people were weak. They were fighting each other over every decision and they had no leader. They were easy targets to get rid of but the Commander asked her warriors to wait and see what are their intentions.

-FlouKru

The news of Skaikru has been heard everywhere. Grounders have been talking about it, specifically about the explosion that happened and the 300 warriors who died.

After the explosion, the Skaikru have disappeared and nobody has seen them. Except only a group of them last seen in the woods. So the Commander has summoned warriors from every clan to the capital. In case if it was needed. Turgut and his Red warriors have to go too, even though their job is mostly to patrol the woods and control the crimes not joining wars but Commander has given her orders and they have no choice.