First Dance

Before you knew it, Cheri was knocking on the back door. You let her in and she helped you carry the couple boxes and bags of clothes out to the car. She drove you the short distance to the studio. Now you know where Hailee was coming from when the paparazzi was following her and harassing her the first day you met her. The car pulls into a garage and the doors close behind you. Cheri and you gather up the boxes and carry them up stairs. When the big door swings open you walk into a large beautiful dance studio. Hung up around is different backgrounds and small set designs for the music video. You hear a yell from the other side of the room. 

"YAY (Y/N) is here to save the day!" Hailee yelled while skipping over to you. She throws her arms around you and gives you a hug causing you to almost drop the boxes in your hand. 

"Opp let me help you with this." She said as she grabbed a box or two out of your hands. You walk over to a table and start pulling the clothes out hanging them on hangers to coordinate outfits. Both Hailee and Cheri watched as you put some outfits together and started discussing which outfit would fit which scene of the music video. 

"These are wonderful! This will go perfect for the opening scene!" Hailee said as she grabbed on of your favorite outfits off the rack. 

"I tried to grab all my favorites from the new collection. None of this has been seen by the public not even my staff." you chime in. 

"They are incredible! Thank you so much for putting all this together at the last minute. You really are saving the day here! Looks like you are my knight in shining armor always saving me" Hailee replied as she started to undress and put on the outfit. You couldn't help but stare as she took off her top leaving just her bra on. She was amazingly in shape. Her skin flawless, her jawline ran perfectly into her neck which perfectly lined her shoulders and her stomach flat with the start of abs. All you could think about was how beautiful she was. Cheri coughed and brought your attention back to what was happening. You internally freak out a little hoping she didn't catch you staring at her daughter while changing. 

The rest of the day you worked with Hailee on ways to accessorize the outfits to fit the different scenes of the music video. You were in awe of the way she worked, always wanting each scene to be perfect. She had such an amazing attention to detail to how she wanted each shot filmed and at what angle. She had such a creative mind that when she described how she wanted scenes to look, you could picture it in your head and she delivered exactly what you pictured. Before you knew it, that days shots were done. Patrick had already collected up his makeup and said goodbye to everyone. Hailee was saying goodbye to the last of the others that helped shot the video. You sat there in amazement. 

"(Y/N) do you need a ride back to your shop? I can take you since I am leaving now?" Cheri asked.

Before you got the chance to answer Hailee interrupted, "I was actually hoping she would stay here with me and let me order her some dinner. Its the least I can do for saving the day and I want to get some outfits for tomorrows scenes ready. I can drive you back to the shop once we are done if you don't mind staying." 

"I don't mind at all" you reply "thank you for the offer Cheri it was very nice to meet you"

"It was nice to meet you too, thank you again for doing all of this on short notice! your designs are incredible, I can't wait for the world to see your new collection." Cheri said as she gave you a small hug and headed for the door. 

"Are you up for burger and fries? I am starving and I know an incredible spot that will deliver here"

"definitely! I am starved I didn't realize how late it had gotten. I was really into watching you put all of this together. You don't realize how much goes into it when you are just sitting at home watching the video on YouTube. You have such a creative eye." you reply back sitting back in your chair still in shock of this whole day.