Going Live

*ding* *ding**ding**ding**ding**ding**ding**ding**ding**ding**ding**ding**ding*

"I guess they figured out who I am" you turn and say to Hailee as your phone starts to ding with notifications from all social media. 

"I guess we never really thought about that part of it all" Hailee responded with a little laugh. 

"I can handle them. All I care about it you. How are you feeling?" 

"I am great! No matter what happens I have you and that's all that matters." Hailee said while walking over to you and putting her arms around your neck pulling you in for a kiss. You happily kiss her back pulling her body closer into you. You couldn't help but smile into the kiss. 

"How would you feel about going live on instagram after dinner? Just give the people a chance to ask us questions, get some face time with us. I don't want to drop this bomb shell on them and then disappear. They deserve more than that after everything I put them through all the time" Hailee asks you while still holding you close. 

"You think they are ready to met me? Will they like me?" You ask nervously. 

"They will love you because I love you." Hailee responds and then kisses you again. 

"ok after dinner I am in." 

Hailee pulls away from your embrace and takes out her phone. She snaps a selfie and posts "Going live at 7 pm pst. on insta! come meet my love!" She made sure it posted to all her social and then silenced her phone. You both head into the dinning room and sit at the table to eat. Over dinner you and Hailee discuss with her parents how you think coming out is going to affect her career. Everyone was on the same page that it won't and if it does affect any jobs than its not jobs she would want. Everyone was very supportive and made it very clear to Hailee that no matter what they have her back. 

Once dinner was over with and the table was cleared, you and Hailee head up to her parents office. She set up her phone up in a tripod and got ready to go live. 

"How about we use your phone to go live and ill join it and we can read comments and questions off of mine?" You mention. 

"You're a genius! love the idea. You ready?" Hailee answers while fixing her hair and making sure the phone is at a good angle with the photo app. You do a double check of how you look in the photo app. Hailee looks at you and you lean in and give her a quick peak on the lips. 

"Ready." With that Hailee goes live and you go and join. Quickly the amount of people viewing shot up fast. 

"Hey my loves, Im going to give it a little time before we start to allow everyone to join." Hailee started talking. Hailee started reading through some of the comments on her phone. 

"Hello Germany, Hello Mexico. Hello Brazil." She starts to name off the countries she sees in the comments trying to pass some time to allow everyone to join. The viewer count quickly rose higher and higher and looking at it made you stomach cramp a little with nerves. Hailee quickly picked up on it and placed her hand in yours and gave it a little squeeze with a smile. With that all your nerves started to disappear. 

"Ok everyone! I know I dropped a bomb shell on you and I decided to come live so that I can give you some answers. Now you all know I like to keep my personal life personal and I will only share what I am comfortable sharing but I feel like this is a part of me that I can't hide anymore. I don't want to preach loving yourself and being your unique self while I am not doing it myself. So you will see this beautiful soul sitting here next to me" Hailee reaches over and pulls your head in close to hers while her smile grew even bigger. "This here is Y/N and she is my girlfriend. We have been together for more than 6 months now. She owns an amazing boutique that you all should check out. Say hi babe" 

"Hi babe! I'm just kidding. Hi everyone! It is nice to finally be able to meet you all." you say with a small giggle. "I see we are getting a lot of people asking us how we met?" 

Hailee laughs after hearing the question "oh man that's a good story. I was walking down the side walk and the paparazzi were out of control and I dipped into a shop and quickly, shut the door and locked it so the paps couldn't get in. Turns out it was Y/N shop and she was very nice to lead me to safety and away from the paparazzi. I saw some of there clothes and ended up using it in my music video and things just went from there." Hailee looks at you with her adorable smile and you couldn't resist leaning in and giving her a kiss. Hailee blushes as you pull away and hides her face a little into your shoulder. 

"I'm sorry, is that ok?" you whisper in her ear. 

"Yes sorry just didn't want them to see me blush so much" Hailee responds. 

"ok I'm back now" hailee says as she leans back into the camera view. She tries to tone down her smile but with everyone commenting about it she cant help but put on her biggest smile. 

"Isn't she beautiful everyone? how did I get so lucky" you say out to the all the views. 

"aww stopppp" hailee says as she playfully slaps your shoulder. "ok got another question"

"oh here's a good one. will we get more content from Y/N that involves Hailee for when she is busy?"  you read out loud. 

"that is up to her" Hailee says while she turns to look at you. 

"well I am sure that there will be times that I will post pictures and what not that Hailee will be in. I guess I could give some behind the scenes posts for when shes on stage and stuff like that but to be very clear, I am on the same page as Hailee with keeping our personal lives private and will never post something she is not ok with. I will not be spilling any secrets or leak anything so please respect our relationship and me enough to not ask." you lean in closer to the phone and put your hand up to your mouth as if trying to whisper to the phone for Hailee to not hear "I will try to get some of those funny pictures though but shhh don't tell her." 

"HEY!" Hailee yelled! "ok with that everyone, we are going to sign off. We are at my parents and we are being bad company by hiding away on here. but drop your questions to #askhailee on twitter and throughout the next week or so I will get around to answer the ones that I'm able to." 

"don't worry everyone I'll make sure she does it!" you yell out from behind Hailee. 

"ok loves. I love you! Be Safe! See you Soon!" with that Hailee turns off the live. 

"So that wasn't so bad was it?" Hailee asked. 

"no not at all. everyone was being so nice in the comments and sending you so much love." you said. 

"us love babe. they were sending us, you are apart of this now and also if you post any embarrassing photos of me I will kill you. love you!" Hailee leans in and kisses. 

"love you too" you say back. 

You both then head back downstairs and eat dessert with Cheri and Pete. At the end of the night you both head back to Hailee's place. You shower and get ready for bed. When you come into the bedroom Hailee is already laying in bed scrolling through instagram on her phone. 

"Everything still good over there?" you ask as you crawl into bed next to her resting your head on her arm. 

"yeah everyone is being so supportive. Its unreal that everyone knows now." Hailee said while clicking her phone off and setting it on the night stand. She scoots down in bed and wraps her arms around you bringing your head in closer to her chest. 

"You know I couldn't do any of this without you. Thank you for being so supportive with me and giving me the time and space and not pushing me. You don't know how much I appreciate it. I love you so much." Hailee said in a whisper kissing the top of your head. 

"I love you too, babe. I will always be here for you no matter what." You face your head to hers and pull her chin down so that you can kiss her lips. Hailee deepens the kiss. When you break for air, you move to your side of the bed. Hailee doesn't hesitate to cuddle into your arms. You pull her close as you both drift off to sleep. 

*another chapter that's just alright in my book. just trying to get back into the story. Hopefully Im not boring you all. to those that are sticking around from the beginning thank you! I appreciate it so much*