Signs.

You eventually make your way home after the confusing conversation with Hailee. You are still lost as to what it all meant and as much as you said you would just forget about it, you find your mind always going back to it. It doesn't help that she is breathtakingly beautiful or that the feeling of her lips on your neck sent shivers through your whole body, something you never experienced with anyone before. You shower and crawl into bed, hoping that in the darkness you could escape your mind and fall asleep. Your mind is cruel though and instead the quietness of the darkness only made your thoughts louder. You roll over and grab your phone off the nightstand and find yourself scrolling through random videos on tiktok for a distraction. It was close to 2 am when you finally yawned and decided to put your phone down and try to sleep. 

A few days have past and it's the day to finally release the new collection. You woke up early and caught you commercial airing for the first time. You couldn't believe it was actually on TV for the world to see. You headed into the store early to make sure everything was set up and good to go for when you open. You were shocked to see a line already at the door when you arrived. You open the front door and say to the first person in line, "Hey, we don't open for another hour, I'm sorry if there was any confusion."

The girl responds back, talking quickly and flashing her phone right in front of your face, "Can you tell me if you have this shirt in stock, I want exactly what Hailee is wearing in her music video?"

You take a step back and take a look at her phone. It was a screen shot from what looked to be Hailee's new music video. You reply back to the girl "yes we will have everything in stock, so in an hour I will open the doors and you can enter then."

The group of girls started yelling and cheering and singing the words to Hailee's song. 

"hmm" you think to yourself "she released the video and didn't tell you." You head back to your office and sit down at your computer and bring up her youtube page. There you see the music video. You hit play and watch the music video until the end. As you watch your mind goes back to those days you watched Hailee film it. It is cool to see the final product after seeing how it was all made. In the description you notice a little shout out to your shop for saving the day with the clothes. That must be how the girls knew where to come. You pick up your phone and open your text messages. You click on Hailee's conversation and stare at the screen for a little. 

You: I saw the music video. It turned out great. Congrats. Thanks for the shoutout in the description. 

You go to hit send but instead delete the text and close your phone. You look at the clock. You head up front to open the store and notice that the line is now even longer. When you unlock the door the girls come flooding in. You spend most of the day ringing up orders and restocking shelves. Even with the employees you have working that day you still seem understaffed and can't catch up. Just when you think you have time to take a break and finally eat something, the shop door opens and more people file in. Soon you were running out of inventory and having to take orders for when more inventory comes in. The new line was a success. When it was time to go, you let all the employees head home so they can get some rest. It was a long exhausting day for everyone. You spend some time rearranging what stock was left to make the shelves look not so empty. You go to the cash register to gather up the receipts when you hear the front door open. 

"Sorry! We're closed! I was just coming to lock the door." you yell as you come around the counter not paying attention to who was standing there. 

"I'm sorry I haven't reached out." Hailee replied.

Hearing her voice made you freeze in your steps. 

"Hailee..." you whisper to yourself. 

"I meant to come by earlier but I noticed it was really busy and I have things I need to say so I came by once you were closed, I hope that is alright."