Me: Yes.

Z23: Much better.

Javelin: Wow, you were so cool!

Suddenly I heard a banging on the door and I opened it to see a girl with riggings that look like the mouth of a Karkarodon. She quickly kicked Laffey and Javelin to the side and grabbed Z23's hand.

Eugen: There you are, we need to go.

Z23: Wh-Wait, what about him.

Eugen: Him? Look Z, we need to go, come on and stop talking to your invisible boyfriend just because commander won't like your flat self.

Eugen quickly dragged an absolutely enraged Z23 out of the bridge as I stood there with Javelin and Laffey who where getting back up.

Javelin: Ouch.....

Laffey: Laffey tired when hurt....

Javelin: You're tired all the time!

Laffey: No, Laffey isn't tired all the time. Just like Laffey doesn't sneak into Shikkikans room sometimes, oh no no no......

Javelin: What?!

Me: Uhm, is this a bad time to ask what's going on? 

Javelin: Oh right! You can come with us to our base!

Me: Base?

Laffey: Can Cleveland 2 move ship, Laffey too tired.....

Me: I'm a guy.

Laffey: So is Clevebro....

Me: Well let me check.

I closed my eyes and tried to fire up the jets however as I did I felt them strain. I opened my eyes and shook my head.

Laffey: *groans* too sleepy...

Javelin: Come one Laffey, we need to go.

Laffey: No......

Me: *sigh* Come here.

I strapped on my blaster rifle and pistol before walking up to the lazy bunny girl and hoisted her onto my back however as I did she began to push my back.

Laffey: Back is cold.....

Me: Ugh, for krifen sake.

I did a quick spin move and placed her in a baby carry as I kicked my helmet up and placed it on my head. I soon began to walk out of the room with the Laffey turning red and Javelin with stars in her eyes again.

Javelin: That was so cool!

Laffey: Laffey comfortable......feeling sleepy...

Me: If you sleep in my arms I swear to-

Laffey: *snore*

Me:....why me?

We continued to walk until we got to to my hanger bay where I opened the door and we entered the hanger however once I went in I saw a group of girls with what seemed like pieces of metal sticking out of the mas well.

Me: Are they your friends?

Javelin: Yeah. Hey guys!

The group turned towards us and where about to greet her when they saw me and began to raise their weapons.

Colombia: She took Laffey hostage!

Cleveland: Release her!

Laffey: Hi Clevebro....

Cleveland: Not now!

Javelin: Wait, he's friendly!

Enterprise: Oh really? How do we know we can trust him!

Me: I mean I didn't shoot you when you stepped onto my ship.

Hood: Your ship? Are you a ship girl?

Me: No, I'm a guy.

Colombia: Look, Clevebro got a rival!

Cleveland: Stop calling me Clevebro!

Me: No I'm seriously a guy! You know what, give me a minute.

I summoned one of the gunships and it landed behind me to the surprise of everyone.

Me: Alright, on you go.

I tried to place Laffey down on the gunship however she refused to let go and instead tightened her grip.

Me: Hey! I need to put you down!

Laffey: No......too comfy.....

Hood: Come on Laffey, its not lady like to cling onto someone like that.

I heard Laffey grumble a bit however she soon let go and I set her down and motioned for the others to follow. They reluctantly agreed and I opened the hanger bay doors to allow us to leave. I flew the gunship up and summoned my riggings. My ship glowed a bright gold and my riggings quickly formed. I soon felt the damage I've sustained however I didn't take my focus on the pain I was in.

Javelin: Hey, maybe you can join us in our base!

Enterprise: We shouldn't trust someone we just met that quickly.

Laffey: He seems nice......also make good bed......

Hood: I think we should report this to the commander once we get back to base. He'll make a decision once we get there.

Me: Alright, hang on. The flight shouldn't take very long.