🔞17🔞

((A/N: I say this every time I write smut so here it is again...I'm REALLY bad at writing smut so I am sorry....))

Jungkooks pov

Jimin locks the bathroom door and then puts me down on the counter and smirks "this is the only room in the house soundproof... meaning~"
I blush "i-in the bathroom?" He nods "in the shower~"

My eyes widen and I blush madly when he takes his shirt off "you've been very disobedient lately~" he takes my shirt off and then starts to run the shower, he kisses me deeply and I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck.

He puts his hands on my thighs and pulls me closer to him and I tangle my hands in his hair and he bites my bottom lip and then pulls away from the kiss "safe word baby~" I blush "u-uh....c-cookies?" He chuckles and nods and then licks his lips "hips up baby"

I blush but move my hands and then lean back and lift my hips up so he can remove my pants and underwear. I cover myself and he then removes his pants and my breath hitches when he removes his underwear "w-wait....t-thats n-not gonna-" he smirks "oh but it will~"

He lifts me off the counter and steps into the shower and I gulp seeing the water drip down his body. I hesitate but step into the shower and he pins me against the wall and smirks "I have been waiting for this~" I gulp "y-you have?" He kisses my cheek and then kisses down my neck and I gasp a little when he sucks and nibbles creating marks on my neck

He then moves so we're both under the shower head and he licks his lips "I might save your punishment for another day~" I nod "please do....." He chuckles and then he moves his hands to my ass and smirks "jump~" I hesitate but jump and wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck and he holds me up.

He squeezes my ass and I wince a little feeling one of his didgets being pushed into my enterance, I look at him and he kisses my cheek "deep breath for me" I take a deep breath and then hiss in pain when he pushes another one Inside.

He licks his lips "so tight~" he begins to thrust his didgets slowly making me grip his shoulders "a-ah~" he groans "I can't wait to feel you around my cock~" I blush madly and then my eyes widen when he suddenly pulls his fingers out and puts me down "turn around"

I hesitate but turn around so he is stood behind me and I gasp and I grab- well try and grab the wall when I feel his tip at my enterance "i-i-its not gonna fit!" He smirks "oh it will~ just relax for me~" I feel the water running down my back and I nod and then close my eyes trying to relax.

I wince when he suddenly pushes his whole length in "h-holy s-shit!" I put both my hands on the wall in front of me and my eyes shoot open. He groans "ah shit~ you're so fucking tight~" slowly the pain is replaced by pleasure and I then slowly move my hips and fuck myself on his cock making him moan "shit baby~"

I gasp when he suddenly starts to thrust hard and fast "S-SHIT Y-YES~" I hear the sound of the water hitting our bodies and his powerful thrusts which make me go crazy "A-AH~ Nnnnngggghhhh!~" he pulls me up to him and kisses my neck and groans "so so beautiful~"

I blush a little and he lowers his voice "fuck yourself on my cock again baby~" I blush and then move my hips and meet his thrusts "nngh~ y-yes~" he grips my hips and I scream when he suddenly thrusts harder and faster "A-A-A-A-AH!~"

Tears roll down my cheeks and he continues thrusting at that pace hitting my prostate making me moan loudly "s-shit~ yes yes yes yes yes yes yes~ i-im g-gonna-" he cuts me off "come for me Beautiful~ let me hear those beautiful moans~" he moves his hand around and starts to jerk me off.

I see my handprints on the steamy glass and then gasp and release all over his hand "nnngggghhhh yes!~" I look down and blush seeing cum getting washed away by the water, jimin continues to thrust and then pulls me up to him and kisses me deeply still thrusting, I kiss back but moan into the kiss.

I gasp "s-shit!" I feel his seed deep inside me as he releases. I grip the wall again and breath heavily, he chuckles and then pulls out making me whine, I stay where I am and try and catch my breath, he crouches down and smirks "your wasting so much cum~" I gasp when he inserts his finger into my enterance again "w-wha-"

I hear a draw open and then close and I gasp when I feel something cold replacing his finger "that'll keep it in~" I look at him "w-what w-was that?" He stands up "a buttplug~ to keep it all in~ don't wanna waste it~" I blush and then stand up and then gasp when my legs go weak. Jimin catches me "whoa!"

He chuckles and then washes his and my body and then turns the shower off.
We get out and he wraps me in a towel and then. Carries me out the bathroom with a towel around his waist, he opens the door and I see the others all covering their heads with pillows.

Jimin raises an eyebrow "the fuck?" Yoongi looks at us "YOU FUCKED IN THE WRONG BATHROOM! THAT ONE WASNT SOUND PROOF!" Jimin Huff's "so?" He walks to the bedroom and i hide my face embarrassed "that's so embarrassing! They heard us!" Jimin rolls his eyes "again.....so?"

I huff and gently hit his chest and he then helps me change into some shorts and one of his hoodies and he puts some sweatpants on and no shirt.

I lay on my back and yawn closing my eyes and I hear jimin chuckle and he then lays down next to me and holds me tightly "you alright baby?" I nod and then cuddle up to him and slowly fall asleep gripping his shirt

My ass REALLY hurts.....