16

Hoseoks pov

All of us walk inside talking amongst ourselves quietly. I open the door and jump when I hear an ear piercing scream followed by Jungkook running out their bedroom "NOOOO!!!! IM SORRY!!!" Jimin runs out after him and we all watch the scene in front of us.

Jungkook trips and faceplants on the floor. Jimin walks to him and picks him up over his shoulder. He then freezes when he looks at us. Jungkook tries and looks at us and then giggles  "YES! JUST IN TIME!...hey guys!"

I giggle "what's happening?" Jungkook jumps down and runs to me and hides behind me "jimin was gonna spank me!" I laugh "why?" Jimin Huff's "he was being a disobedient brat and he needs to be taught a lesson!"

I nod "that seems fair.... knowing jimin he'll fuck you after" Jungkook grips the back of my shirt "save me Hobi" I chuckle and then we gasp when Yoongi pushes us both over "out the way I need a piss!!" He walks stepping over all of us that were now led in a pile on the floor and walks to the bathroom.

I groan "why am I on the bottom?! GET UP!!" The others all stand up and jungkook helps me up. Namjoon yawns "I swear jimin has spanked you before...what's the difference now?" Jungkook shrugs "he just had a different look in his eyes and I didn't like it"

He screams loudly when jimin suddenly picks him up. Taehyung groans "aish I didn't know a boy could scream that High" jungkook hits jimins back "GET YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM MY ASS PARK JIMIN BEFORE I RIP YOUR BALLS OFF!"

Jimin laughs "shut up brat" he slaps Jungkooks ass and jungkook goes silent.jin sighs "he's gonna scream louder than ever..." Jungkook crosses his arms "I fucking hate you all" jimin Huff's "well I can't fuck you now anyways kook so calm down"

Jungkook giggles "oh yeah... MY ASS IS SAFE FOR ANOTHER DAY!! THANKS GUYS!!" Yoongi walks out "he could always just fuck you in the bathroom...they're sound proof" jimins eyes darken and jungkook glares at Yoongi "I actually hate you"
Jimin chuckles "let's go take a shower baby" he walks to the bathroom with jungkook trying to get away.

Jin looks at Yoongi "you're evil" Yoongi smirks "I know" I giggle and hear the bathroom door shut and lock

Well R.I.P Jungkooks ass