Villain Family Day

The next day the Vks are back in remedial goodness 101.

"Children, excuse me. Um as you know, uh, this Sunday is family day at Auradon Prep. And because your parents can't be here due to, uh, distance, we've arranged for a special treat." Fairy Godmother explains before walking in front of a tv. She turns on the tv for the screen to be covered with Maleficent's face.

"I don't see anything, nor, do I hear." Maleficent says as she backs up revealing Jafar and Cruela on either side of her with Evil Queen behind her.

"Kids!" Fairy Godmother calls making them stand behind her.

"Is it.. is it.. is. Press enter. Can I please see a remote? Is this thing on? Ugh, it's broken. Ugh! I hate electronic equip..." Maleficent says before stopping.

"Oh! Evie, Elena, it's mommy. Oh! Look how beautiful." Evil Queen says. "Oh, you know what they say, the poison apples doesn't fall far from the tree."

"Don't you mean the weeds?" Maleficent says making the Evil Queen glare at her.

"Ooh! Who's the old bat?" Cruella De Vil asks as they notice Fairy Godmother finally.

"This is fairy godmother." Elena answers in warning.

"Still doing tricks with eggplants?" Maleficent asks her.

"I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage." Fairy Godmother corrects her.

"You really couldn't give Cinderella till one A.M.?" Maleficent asks. "I mean, really. What, the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels?"

"They were mice!" Fairy Godmother corrects again. "They were not... they were mice. They were not.. they were mice." Fairy Godmother moves aside and Mal steps forward.

"Mal! I m-m-miss you." Maleficent says stuttering.

"You children are never far from our thoughts." Jafar says.

"I got it." Maleficent tells him. "How long must mommy wait to see you?"

"Um, there's a big coronation coming up." Mal answers. "I think sometime probably after... that."

"When?" Maleficent asks her.

"Friday 10 A.M." Elena answers ready for this talk to be over with.

"You sure I can't see you before that?" Maleficent asks. "I don't know what I'll do If I don't get my hands on that magic wan... you... you little nugget that I love so much." Maleficent says trying not to reveal anything.

"Yes, I completely understand, mother." Mal says.

"Carlos, is that a dog?" Cruela asks noticing Dude finally and getting up close to the camera. "Oh, yes, yes, baby, I do understand. It would make the perfect size for earmuffs."

"He's the perfect size for a pet." Carlos argues as he steps forward.

"Oh!" Cruela says shocked that he is fighting back.

"This dog loves me, and I love him. And fyi, your dog is stuffed! So give it a rest!" Carlos says making Cruela move away from the camera.

"Oh-ho! Burn!" Jafar says with a laugh.

"Oh! Why don't you go sell a toaster, you two-bit salesman!" Cruella says.

"People who talk to stuffed animals shouldn't throw stones." Jafar argues.

"Oh, well, people who sell toasters shouldn't use mixed metaphors." Cruella argues back to him.

"Enough!" Maleficent says before Jay turns off the tv.

"I'm so sorry." Fairy Godmother says.

"Thanks for the special treat." Jay says.

"Of course." Fairy Godmother says before they all grab their stuff to leave.

"M? What do you think our parents are gonna do to us. If we don't pull this off?" Evie asks once they are far away enough from Fairy Godmother.

"I think they will be quietly disappointed in us, but ultimately... Proud of us for doing our best." Mal says making Elena look at her confused.

"Really?" Carlos asks.

"No, I think we are definitely goners." Mal says making Elena nod in agreement.

That night they all met up in the boys room to go over their plan.

"Okay, we all know what this looks like." Elena says as she points at the wand she had drawn. "So it'll be up on the dais under the beast's spell jar, and we'll be coming in from here. I will be in the very front. You all will be up in the balcony."

"Okay, Carlos?" Mal asks.

"Okay, so I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier, and, uh, get back on the island with the wand." Carlos explains.

"Perfect. Evie?" Mal says.

"Yeah?" Evie asks.

"You will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he'll be out like a light." Mal explains giving her a potion. The boys walk away and Mal looks at the spell book, she wants to break Ben's love spell before her mother has a chance to find out about it.

"M?" Evie asks making Mal look at her. "You want to break Ben's love spell?"

"Yeah. You know, for after." Mal says as Evie sits beside her. "I don't... I've just been thinking, you know, when the villains finally do invade Auradon, and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and destroy all that is good and beautiful, Ben still being in love with me just seems a little extra... cruel, especially seeing who my father is." Mal grabs the spell book heading for the door.

"M?" Evie fried but she leaves. Carlos, Evie, Elena, and Jay all have trouble trying to go to sleep. Jay looks over at his MVP trophy, Carlos rolls over and pets Dude, Elena looks at a photo of the cheer squad and looks at Audrey hugging her in the photo, and Evie takes out the test that she made a B+ on.

"A million thoughts

In my head

Should I let my heart

Keep listening?

I know it's time

to say good-bye

So hard to let go." Mal sings as she makes cupcakes making a tear of sadness fall into the mix.

Audrey is sitting on her head in her dorm. She looks at the the cheer squad photo and looks at herself hugging Elena. She then looks at a different photo underneath that of her and Elena sitting together. She thinks of the day she bumped into Elena, "Do you really like Chad?" "No. Not really. He's a complete jerk. To be honest I like someone else and I know this is going to sound crazy. But she's a girl."

That girl she liked was Elena. Audrey slowly starts to weep and softly sings.

"And I know it's true

That visions are seldom all they seem

But if I know you

I know what you'll do

You'll love me at once

The way I did once

Upon a dream."

A tear slips from her eye and she lays down in her bed under the covers and switches off the light. How would she tell Elena she loves her?