Secret City of Saturn : Episode Four

"No," the Doctor shook his head. "I have been travelling long enough to know I am not the guy to sit back and do nothing when my friend is in danger."

He pulled out his sonic and created a green field between him and the other two.

"Doctor!" Max pressed his hands against the field.

"I assume there's another exit to this base," the Doctor raised an eyebrow.

"You're a fool," Terisa stated. "But yes."

"This field will last as long as I please and the only thing that can pass through it," the Doctor threw his sonic through the field.

"Oh, this is bad for my mental cage," Max shook his head.

"Hopefully I will be back soon," the Doctor smiled. "If not, try and get as many people back to the Tardis as you can."

He turned and ran up the stairs to the metal door then took a deep breath. He pushed the door open to reveal Stacy, completely absorbed by the light and possessed.

"Join me Doctor," she sadistically smiled through the light.

"Well f-"

Zap!

* * *

"You really weren't bluffing," Max sat down with Terisa on some uncomfortable metal benches in the corner. "There are so many people down here."

"Dont tell anyone this but I'm really struggling to find any more food in this part of the city," Terisa shook her head.

"We're gonna have to relocate soon and last time we did that we lost a lot of people. That little boy over there," she pointed to a dirty small boy. "How old do you think he is?"

"What? Like 6, maybe 7," Max guessed.

"5 years of age," Terisa gulped. "He lost his mother and father last time we relocated." The small boy then picked up a small girl, around 2 years old. "That's his little sister."

"We're gonna try our very best, to get all of you to safe place," Max reassured her. "Okay?"

"I have to put all my faith in you, you're all I've got left to believe in," Terisa sighed.

Zap!

Zap! Zap!

"What the hell was that?" Max was startled.

"Take one guess," Terisa said through gritted teeth.

They both ran over to the Doctors field and saw the lights trying to break through.

"Oh no!" Max gasped. "The Doctor!"

The Doctor and Stacy walked down the stairs, purple light shining out of their eyed. "Come with us! Join us in the light!"

"Do you think the field will hold?" Terisa was scared.

"The Doctor said it would," Max shook his head. "But do we believe him?"

* * *

"Stacy!" The Doctor concentrated. "Can you hear me? We're in the soul neural network."

"I dont like this at all," Stacy sobbed. "I just want to go home."

"Back to the Tardis?" The Doctor asked.

"No!" Stacy snapped. "My real home."

"You're making a rash decision because of what happened with the Rocket Men," the Doctor fought back. "I know it was traumatizing but you cant leave just because of that."