Camerons come to stay

----two weeks later----

Jack G's POV

'Can you believe we're actually doing this?' Jack asked me as I walked into the kitchen of our new apartment.

'No. It was always just a dream. Just like everything else has ever been Jack.' I said to him

'What do you mean by that?' Jack asked

'Being your best friend for this long was just a dream for me, I never believed it would happen. Then we got into magcon and we could do our music, that was our dream. And dating you, wow. Everything we've done together recently Jack has just been a dream come true and I'm dreading the day that it might all come to an end.' I replied, my heart felt like it was contracting tighter and tighter.

'That's very cute babe.' Jack said kissing the top of my head. I smiled as he left the room and went towards our new bedroom. The apartment was perfect for us as soon as we saw it, so, we bought it immediately. Jacks parents moved last week to Florida, Jack hasn't really commented on the move, I don't know how much he is affected by it but from how he's been acting I'd say it doesn't bother him at all.

'Jack babe, did you leave the window open in here?' Jack shouted out to me

'Probably knowing me babe. Sorry.'

'It's ok it's just so cold in here.' I could tell Jack was smiling as he spoke, his voice was slightly higher than usual. I found some juice in the refrigerator which Jack decided he wanted to fill up in our first hour of living here. I poured it into a glass which we had just bought before going and sitting on the couch. I turned the TV on, expecting it to go onto some kids show that Jack had been watching, but instead it went to the news. And the news broke my heart.

'Today, 17 year old viner Nash Grier was found dead in the shower room of the hospital he was staying in. The death is not being treated as suspicious and it is expected that more news will be told in a few hours.'

I was about to call Jack into the room but I saw that he was already stood in the door. His mouth was slightly open and his hands were pulling slightly on his cheeks.

'I need to call hayes.' He said, pulling his phone out of his pocket. I decided to call cameron. My phone was on the cushion beside me so it was easy to get hold of. I dialled in Camerons number and wasn't expecting him to pick up but he picked up straight away.

'Hey Jack, I've just come away from nash for a few days because he said I could leave. So I've come to visit you for a few days. Could you let me in? I'm by the main entrance now.' Cameron said so happily. I stood up and buzzed the buzzer so that he could come up. As I waited at the door for him to arrive I realised that he had no idea nash had been found dead. I quickly went into the room Jack was in on the phone to hayes and he glanced over at me.

'Cameron is coming up.' I mouthed to him and his eyes widened.

'Hang on a second hayes Jack is trying to say something.' Jack placed his hand over the receiver 'what do you mean Camerons coming up?' He asked in a half whisper

'I mean he's likely to knock on the door any second now.' Just as I finished my sentence we heard three light knocks at the door. Jack put the phone back to his ear so I shut his door behind him and opened the door to cameron.

'Hey bro how's it going?' Cameron asked me, pulling me in for a hug

'Umm.' I replied

'Your place is amazing. Nash and I were thinkin about getting a place like this. We were talking about it yesterday afternoon actually. How ironic.'

'So much you wouldn't believe.' I replied

'Anyway, I was about to say on Twitter that I was staying here. Can j have your wifi password?' Cameron asked. I couldn't let him find out on Twitter, the story would be twisted.

'Cameron, sit down, i need to tell you something.'