Dear Diary, Farm Day part 1

I know why you're wondering that I'm writing in this diary because I meant it by that time

It's just that I'm not the popular kind of girl that have a good twirling habit, designer outfit, beauty, brains, pedicure, manicure, perfect skin and is actually a princess in a small town in London that is actually become a kingdom...

That's so not me... I am always invincible to everyone just like today...

We went to our father's farm which is a big plot of land and I brought my camera with me and did you see my picture it's In the Media...

So I was really having fun taking pictures and my sister (Rhian) keep nugging me that she wanted her picture taken but I keep making mistakes then we went walking in the fields I saw a lot of chickens and goats...

I was enjoying our 1day stay there and I keep looking around...Then I found a sports car parked next to our farm looks like this car have heated... Then a guy went out of the car...

Oh. My. Nobody!!! He's Hot and so is the car...

He said "Hey do you have a repair shop that is nearby?"

in my daydream he said " Hey can I date you in a restaurant that is nearby?" and I was like "Yes" I am so having a major crush on him.againmy sister Rhian said "Sorry None... :-("

Um...He's like talking to me Rhian I wanna say that but I'm telling you I will be ignored again

Then Rhian started to be flirty and said "Why don't you just sleepover with us 'till we find a repair man.." I was like what you two? Together finding a repairman? No rhian you're

Not gonna break my love story again! It's a long story about the breaking my love story again... Anyway, let me tell you about the short story of that... breaking my love story thingy...

*FLASHBACK*

WHEN I WAS GRADE 2

I have a crush on her classmate and she started flirting on him and they became IN RELATIONSHIP I was crying everyday because I loved that boy so much but he payed more attention to Rhian then there was the time when we were GRADE 3

I started having a crush on my classmate and then she came into our room in recess because I forgot to get my lunch then when the bell rang to get back in the classroom my crush classmate told me that he have a crush on my sister I liked him so much too cause his funny and knowing that my sister wouldn't steal him because were different sections but boy I was wrong about that.. And I was heartbroken over and over again since Grade 4 till we became Grade 6 but she's not gonna break my love story again...

"No Rhian he don't need to sleepover with us cause I know a repair shop that is nearby..."I said then it started to rain so he have to sleepover with us and my plan Backfired...

Then it started to become dark so we ran to the house pulling the guy's hand by my sister...

He slept next to my room and my sister started to caution me that the guy is hers and I should never flirt to him like I would do that...

Oh Yes I would this is my chance... Good night Revenge is sweet

P.S.

On the next dear diary, I have met the Man of my Dreams you will see the guy's picture with his camera...