Diary Prologue

My name is Rinan also known as "Nan" wondering why my name is like a boy's name? 'cause my birthcertificate was mixed with a guy's birthcertificate and we got mixed gender.

My mother became curious because the doctor said I was a girl then later, a nurse said

"Congratulations! You have a baby boy!"

But they accepted that I was a baby boy so, I was named as Rinan. I have tangled hazelnut hair, good breathed girl,unorganized girl and a girl with no sense of style.

Author's Note: Baka manosebleed kayong readers so I'll just use taglish :-)

Dear Diary,

Here are the list of words that I always use to abrreviate

WUNT- World's Unknown and the Nobody Teen

LOL- Laughing Obnoxiously Loud

OMN- Oh My Nobody

CAP- Cute, Astig at Popular

BTW- By The Way

BSS- Busy Saving Superman means Bising-busy

SAH- Stuck At Homework

SOF- Still On Facebook

SLT- Stuck on love tunnel means Na-iinlove ako at pag SSLT stuck na stuck sa love tunnel

WOW- Writing on wattpad XD

Yun lng nman ang mga ginagamit ko...

BTW, may pet python ako at harmless naman yun. She's named Nohtyp. I have a messy room and my room is painted with Black all black so it's very dark in here I'm like a rocker but no I'm not and I'm not not an EMO!!!!

People say I'm an EMO but I am just a regular Teenage Nobody

I have a father that works in a van that goes around the town with a big white Chicken on top of it singing Cluck,Cluck,Cluck so embarassing.... That's why I am honored to be the WNT of the whole country! And my dad is cooking inside the van wearing an apron which I bought for father's day, it's dad's favorite apron it says: My Dad is A Restaurant Chicken Cooker but most of the letters had faded and had become My Dad is A Chicken ooker but he still wears it at work so some kids at the neighborhood tease me by saying " Yung dad niya ay isang chicken poop" and some Good looking popular girls would say " Oh My Gosh Her Dad is an ook maybe he will pasa pasa it to his anaks noh? Friend!" Of course that ain't true... And my mom is just at home every Sunday she got a tough job being the owner and Designer of a Famous Clothing company. Well, my sister Rhian always say that I'm supposed to be a good child I should wash the plates, Do the laundry and other doings in the house, While my sister Reign scientist always invent some goofy and weird stuffs and I should always never enter her room because I can diabodically smell the radioactive expirement that she's doing, so I just go to my room and keeping my mouth shut because I don't know what she just said bacause it's highly Scientifical o_0 Tapos may pet Python, Nohtyp loves to go around the house and scare people specially nung si mommy katabi si dad at tulog sila biglang sabi ni mom na wag daw siyang kilitiin ni dad pero sabi ni dad hindi nman kita kinikiliti ehh bukas mo nga mata mo! Biglang sumigaw si mommy ng Ahas!Ahas!Ahas! sabi ni dad anong ahas? nimulat ni dad ung mata niya nakita nya yung ahas malapit sa mukha niya sumigaw siya ng boses Babae as in AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh My Gosh Marie! Renan!!!!!!!!!!

My mother's name is Marie...Nagising kmi ni ate at kinuha ko agad si Nohtyp as in Naughty if you say it in couple of times and when you spell Python backwards... I also have 4 grandmothers which are sisters, the oldest is in Pampanga,the second is living with us that always like to order me to clean the whole house but I managed to escape, the third is also living with us she use to help us with the Households but she have a daughter that have a big mouth as big as an Airplane! And the last use to point me as the one who break things in the house but I did'nt even do it and that's why dad is always angry when some things are broken... Oh I forgot I have a brother that loves to cook and he cooks funny his Ranier... That's all the freaky stuff that's in my Family...

And this is my story that being a nobody have it's advantages ;-)