Chapter 1

Please read the note at the bottom has important information in it, thank you

A girl walks down an eery corridor toward the door she couldn't help but think, what had she gotten herself into, and then she vanished like she was never there.

****

It was just a somewhat ordinary day for Lily Evans, well apart from being asked out by James Potter all day, so she decided to take a stroll by the lake to clear her head. Once she arrived at the lake, she sat by a tree to read, but out of the corner of her eye, she saw a girl laying on the ground with her eyes closed.

She was very pretty in Lily' opinion, she had brown hair, but the tips were blond, she had a heart-shaped face and her features complemented each other perfectly, but she didn't recognize her.

Lily bend down and shook the girl's shoulder, but was given no reaction so she did the only thing she could think of and walked back to Hogwarts to get Madam Pomfrey.

When Lily showed Madam Pomfrey the mystery girl, she also didn't know who it was. She levitated the girl onto a stretch and began feeling her to the hospital wing.

****

It was after dinner when Lily decides to visit the girl, she didn't expect to see Aurors in the hospital wing, and the girl handcuffed to the bed.

"What is going on?" Lily asked, not hearing the door to the hospital wing open.

"Alright Evans," a cocky James Potter said as he walked up to her and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

Lily slapped his hand away, still waiting for the Aurors to answer her question.

"It is just until she wakes up and she can tell us why she was on the Hogwarts grounds because she doesn't go to school here," an Aurors said before walking past Lily and the Marauders.

****

Remus decided to stay with Lily in the hospital wing while the other Marauder left the first chance they got. He was curious as to who she was and why she was here, and he thought she was rather pretty, but no one could ever love him because of the beast he is.

The sudden movement from the bed brought him back to reality, the girl was sitting up, and wrestling with the handcuffs only hurting herself more, Lily was asleep so he reached over and held her small hand in his rather large one. When they touched, he felt a shock, and she calmed down straight away he called for Madam Pomfrey and the Aurors who sat and asked her lots of questions.

Apparently, she was abused by her father and was running when she slipped and must have hit her head, Remus didn't believe any of this, but Dumbledore stepped forward and let her join Hogwarts. The only question that was going through Remus' mind was, why was she lying what is she hiding?

Welcome to I Know Things Now, my new Remus love story. I'm sorry I love Remus too much, and I have so many more of this kind of story to come. Anyway, this story is not going to be updated regularly, it's just going to be slowly updating, so you might get a chapter every two weeks, or I might give you three chapters in a week, I don't know. I'm just going to do it when I feel like it.

Always

Hogwarts Princess