Chapter Fifteen

Geez guys calm the fuck down, have a beer. My laptop died, so now i have no laptop to update, and that is why this chapter took so long, so for everyone being blatantly rude that it's past Christmas and I haven't finished, you might want to stop and think that this world doesn't revolve around you, and I don't care if you will stop reading cause I didn't update within 24 hours. Like said at the start, I am human and I will take my time and your annoying comments only make me prolong it. Unless you want to buy me a brand new laptop so I can type, stop talking. For the rest of you, who were amazingly patient. Thank you, you guys are a charm xx

********************************

"You look like shit,"

I looked up from the ground where I was picking up the rest of the broken shot glass and looked at Ash staring at me as she wiped a glass.

"Thanks," I replied as I disposed the glass pieces in the bin, "That's so kind of you," I said sarcastically as I dusted my hands up.

"I mean like the good shit, the effortless I don't give a fuck but I am tired but I will still look good shit, the out of bed shi-,"

"I get it," I said rolling my eyes as I leaned against the bench as I saw Ash, she didn't look like shit. She probably got sleep. She probably didn't stay up all night thinking that she was a grade A idiot for making out with a complete stranger in public, which was still illegal last time I checked the rules and regulations.

Imagine what my parents would think of me.

They raised me better than this.

"Hello, earth to Sarah,"

I narrowed my eyes looking at her weird. "My name's not Sarah?" well it wasn't last time I checked.

"I know, but you weren't responding to your own name, what's got you all," She gestured to me, no doubt lost for words.

"Nothing,"

I looked up at the still relatively empty bar, it wasn't as busy as last year. Maybe it was because this plaza didn't have as many "sales" as the other ones, why would you waste your money here, when you can go to the bigger stores where they have up to 90% off in Boxing day sales.

But it was still funny seeing that it was only men in here. Sitting with a glass of beer and their phones out, coming up and asking us if we had a charger when they ran out of battery, the same typical thing.

Why did people get so crazy on boxing day sales, in the end just buy all these things because they think it was cheap and go home and get buyers remorse.

"You know that when a girl says nothing, it actually means everything?"

I raised an eyebrow at Ash, "Did you get that off facebook?"

"Yes...but that's not the point. The point is, that is still true,"

Not always. Sometimes.

"Oh great," I groaned as I noticed a familiar figure walking towards us. 

"Oh hey Gav," Ash said smiling as she placed the glasses in a neat row, she had mild OCD but we all knew it was extreme OCD. 

"Hey Ash, can I talk to you?" he said turning to sit in the stool in front of me.

"I'll leave you guys to it," Ash said looking between us, meeting my gaze with a guarded expression before moving to the other side of the counter, still in hearing range and I rolled my eyes, as she picked up her already clean glasses and started to wipe them again.

"What is it? I'm at work Gavin,"

"I can see that," He said tugging at his collar, the top button down up with a red tie as he shifted on his chair, clearly in his work break.