Last First Day

(season 4, episode 1.) Last First Day
"I never thought i'd say this, but Old Man Wellard is kinda hot."

"The summer flew by, and just like that, Katie, Y/n, and I were seniors

"The summer flew by, and just like that, Katie, Y/n, and I were seniors. I knew Katie was excited for senior year, but I had no idea how excited."

The morning of senior year Katie and I walked into the Mendozas house around breakfast time.

"Hey. Oh, I'm so excited about the first day of school." Katie said, greeting Lori and Dave who were sitting at the table.

"Me too. Aw, I wish our mom was." I added. "She's so nervous about being a school counselor, she changed outfits six times, suddenly decided to cut Jack's hair...and, uh, keeps asking Potato, 'What are you looking at?'"

"Oh, hey, ready?" I asked Alexa when she came down the stairs.

"I don't want to miss one minute of senior year." Katie said running over to the brunette haired girl.

"I kinda got that when I woke up to you staring at me." Alexa said.

"What? Yeah, that was funny."

"Love you, guys." Alexa said as she led us out the front door.

"Tell Lucas I said bye!" I shouted at Dave and Lori before closing the front door.

"Okay. I don't wanna let anything get in the way of a perfect first day of senior year..." Katie said as she approached Alexa and I at our lockers. "...but our lockers are nowhere near each other."

"What?"

"Yeah, we always had our lockers by each other. It's like, are we even seniors together?" Katie asked. I thought it was kinda dramatic since I had the same problem last year but i decided to keep quiet.

"Okay, we've gotta fix this." Alexa said and they both looked around the hall until they saw Cody who was standing at the locker next to me.

"I could switch lockers." Cody suggested, knowing that's what they wanted.

"What? Cody, no."

"I couldn't let you do that." The two friends walked over to him and gathered his books up for him and handed him the locker number.

"Oh, great. By the boys' locker room. That'll smell nice." Cody said before walking away.

"Awe. Cute pic of Spencer." I said when Alexa put a picture of her and Spencer in her locker door.

"Y/n, don't tell everyone that i'm dating a guy in college!" Alexa said, shouting the last part for everyone to hear.

"Hey, guys." I said greeting Gwenny, Hannah, and Reagan.

"Seniors in the house!" Katie said excited."What, what!"

"What, what is going on with her?" Reagan asked.