After school Chapter 4

The rest of the day goes by pretty quick because we didn't have much work to do. The last bell rings and I catch up with Cally who had been sitting across the room from me. Now that my schedule changed I have all my classes with Cally except for music and Corbyn in all of classes.

Cally and I grab our books and head to our lookers that are coincidentally one locker apart. We get our stuff and leave to catch the bus. We head to the bus stop and Amanda is already there waiting for us with her boyfriend Daniel. Daniel has died blonde hair with big blue eyes. I remember when Amanda first met Daniel, they met on the first day school back in 7th grade and ever since they have been inseparable. The only time they aren't together is when they don't have classes together and at lunch because Daniel eats lunch with his friends in the music class while they play music.

"Hey Amanda! Hey Daniel!" I yell as Cally and I approach the bus stop. "Sky!! Did you know that Daniel is friends with Corbyn." Amanda tells me and Cally "Yah me, Zach, Jonah, Jack and Corbyn or best friends. We like jamming out at lunch in the music room." Daniel says "That sounds fun! Maybe Sky would like to join you guys sometimes, she is such a good singer." Cally insists. "No I'm really not that good plus I don't wanna bother you and your friends while your jamming out." I say "No, you should definitely come tomorrow!" Daniel says "Ok fine I'll come, but only if Cally and Amanda come too." I tell them "Deal" Amanda and Cally say at the same time.
Once I get home I shower, put comfy clothes on and put my hair in a messy bun. My mom comes home about an hour and a half after me. I'm very close with my mother because it's just me her and my little sister at home because my dad left my mom 5 months after my 8 year old sister was born. My mom was only 15 when I was born and 23 when my sister was born.

I can't wait to tell my mom about my crazy day! Once she walks through the door I give her a huge hug. She puts away her work stuff, we go to the kitchen and I help her prepare supper as I tell her about my day. Once supper is done being made I call my little sister Mia to come set the table. We sit down at the table, eat and laugh. After supper I put my pyjamas on, i make a coffee and sit with my mom outside on our patio and I tell her about to Corbyn. "Mommy I met this guy today." I tell her "Oh yah! Who?!" She says "His name is Corbyn Besson! He's gorgeous and he's friends with Daniel." I tell her my mother. We talk till i get tired I go to my room that I share with my little sister and I fall asleep slowly while scrolling through social media.