last chapter

"I'm so sorry..." I say hearing my eco in the phone. After a few seconds I hear a voice talk back. "No, I'm the one that should be sorry." Bella says. "I treated you horribly and your the one that apologized" she continued. "I felt really bad seeing you cry like that, I felt like it was my fault, nobody deserves to feel the way you did." I told her. We stay on the phone a bit longer and we finally make up. It feels so good to finally put this high school drama behind us.

I join my sister and Amanda in the kitchen, I ask if any one wants to play a bored game with me. "Sure! Can pick the game?" Mia asks. "I'm down to play." Amanda adds. Mia goes and gets a bored game from her room, while Mia is picking out the bored game I fill Amanda in on my reconciliation with Bella. Mia comes back with the game clue and we all play foe a while.

It's the morning of the protest and I feel sort of nervous I try to convince myself I'm just excited. My mind is all over the place part of me is freaking out because I'm scared this will end in disaster another part of me is worrying that nobody will show up and an extremely small part of me is hoping that Corbyn shows up. I haven't talked to Corbyn in what feels like forever, I miss the way he also seemed to smell like vanilla and I miss his blue eyes that I could look into for hours. I miss him.

It's the time to leave for the park now but first I pick up Cally and Amanda and I bring them with me. We get to the park and wait for people to arrive, we waited 5 minutes before anyone showed up. The first ones to show up were the kid from the earth club. After 30 minutes we had 30 people there to help I was so happy to see what we accomplished but a part of me was sad because Corbyn didn't show.

Construction workers started showing up at the park and when they saw a group of teenagers at the park protesting they looked so shocked. They had no idea what was going on, we all started chanting and waving our posters high and proud, the construction workers couldn't destroy this park now.

All of a sudden I see something in the corner of my eye. It was less of a something more of a someone. They came closer and I got a glimpse of there face, my hart started to beat quick. It was Corbyn. He came, he hadn't forgotten how important this was to me. I rush over to see him, He's standing there like he shouldn't be here but I can tell by the way he looked at me he wanted nothing more but to be here. "You came!" I squeal. "Of course I did, I wouldn't miss this for the world." He says as soon as it starts drizzling. I look over at the construction workers and I can tell then didn't want to deal with this. Corbyn pulls my head back gently so that I'm facing his. He pulls me close and kisses me in the rain. I was so happy I have butterfly's in my stomach. "Wow" I say softly. "I love you Sky Rivers" Corbyn says. "I- I love you too" I tell him as I look in to his sparkling eyes. Corbyn and I hold hands as we walk up to the construction and I hand Corbyn a sign. Amanda and Cally saw everything and looked over at me and gave me a thumbs up.
         A construction worker comes over to talk to me. "Are you the one that organized all this?" I could tell by his voice he was not happy but for some reason that made me happier. "Yessir" I say confidently. He looks me dead in the eyes and tells me to get out. "Your in my way kid!" "No! Your in our way we aren't leaving till you agree to make this park grate agin and not tear this park down." I say. I wasn't going to let fear get in the way of what I wanted even though in that moment I was as terrified as I'd ever been. The construction worker gets angrier with every minute that passes, my friends and still chanting when him and his crew finally give in. "Fine you win! You get to keep your park and we'll fix it up for you." He tells us. We all start cheering I run over to see Cally and Amanda we start screaming of joy and of excitement! Amanda notices Corbyn and points it out to Cally. "You know what we have to go see the others while be right back." They say. I'm a bit confused till I turn around and Corbyn is standing there he pulls me in and kisses me again. I never wanted this day to end.