Chapter 22

Although the establishment of the studio was a tedious process, Xu Xinyi had some experience so she wasn't rushing around without knowing where to start. Except for a little trouble in terms of manpower everything was going well.

She didn't expect it but it turned out that Anya was a gleeful thief and she poached several employees from Tianyu on her way out. She even told her triumphantly, "Xinyi, don't worry, these people all have skills and aren't the type to eat soft rice. Recently Tianyu's senior management have been changing constantly and causing a mess in the company. These people were all affected and have been thinking about job-hopping for a long time. I only had to give a shout and they all appeared."

Xu Xinyi knew very little about the employees from Tianyu, but she trusted Anya and felt that people picked by Anya will not be too bad.

"Who are they?"

"Do you know Chen Mo? Do you remember before there was a star in the company who had worse criticisms than you, people were saying that because of her poor character she deserved to be blacklisted by the whole network. But in just a year, with Chen Mo's planning, she was washed clean in all aspects in the eyes of the public. There is also a publicity group, a resource group, and some people from the public relations department. Several core and capable people all came to us after I offered them double salary. I'm telling you, you can just watch and not do anything, and before long, Tianyu will have destroyed themselves."

Xu Xinyi nodded thoughtfully.

"By the way," Anya seemed to remember something, "Didn't you ask me to look at some locations for the studio for you? I've picked one out, you'll definitely like it. "

While dealing with various formalities and certificates that had to be completed when starting a business, Xu Xinyi had looked at several studio locations but was never satisfied, so she entrusted Anya with the matter.

It had only been a few days, Anya moved so quickly?

"Where?"

"Binhai building, Changning road." Anya said meaningfully, "It's very close to Lanting, and directly opposite is Yi Yang's company. How do you like it? Isn't it a nice place? I chose it especially for you. "

...thank you so very much.

Xu Xinyi knew that Anya was well-intentioned and had no other meaning but finding out the company address was opposite to Yi Yang's company gave her a feeling like she was choking down bitter herbs. She had an indescribable feeling of suffering.

"...is there any other place besides the Binhai building?"

"What's the matter? Is there some problem?"

Xu Xinyi was about to speak but stopped abruptly.

Forget it.

Fine, the location could be close to the dog man. She wouldn't have to go to the studio often anyway.

"It's alright. We can set up in the Binhai building. It's fine." After thinking a little more, Xu Xinyi said, "Anyway, we've almost finished everything these two days. Tomorrow night, if I have time, I'll invite you to a meal."

"Then I'll be looking forward to a big meal from the prospective boss."

"Don't worry, there won't be any meal without you there."

——-

As the prospective boss, Xu Xinyi spent a lot of money to invite all the core staff who would be working together in the future to the Yonghe Club for dinner.

Yonghe Club was located in the center of a city and the structure was a European-style building that was built at the beginning of the last century. After changing hands several times, it landed in the hands of the current boss who had rented it for ten years and built it into a private club.