Chapter 05

3RD PERSON POV

"Do you like it?" Jane said, Jisoo nodded happily while eating her red velvet cake, Ruby Jane smile of Jisoo's cuteness, they are in a cafè but still at vampire land, Ruby Jane take a sip at her hot chocolate.

"What are your schedule for this week?" Ruby Jane said and put down her cup and making Jisoo stop eating and look at Ruby Jane "Tomorrow will have recording for our up coming song" Jisoo pause.

"Then?" Ruby Jane said and take a bite on her own cake "Will have a photoshoot on the next day which is Wednesday and Thursday then on Friday we still have to record until Saturday, then on Sunday we don't have work" Jisoo replied.

"Okay, is that all?" Jisoo shook her head making Ruby Jane raised her eyebrow "Next week we will practice the dance for the new song and shoot the mv then next next week the album is out and we have to attend the music shows and attend a fansign then on the next next week again we will attend music shows" Jisoo explained "So you are busy for a whole month?" Ruby Jane said.

"Not really because on Sunday we have free time" Jisoo said with a smile "Okay, Good but I want you to sleep in my house every sunday" Ruby Jane said making Jisoo froze "But-" Jane cut her out "No, buts" Jane said coldly making Jisoo gulp and nodded nervously.

Ruby Jane smirk "Good" She said and smile at Jisoo "Now finish that and we will go to my house, you will sleep there for a night" Jisoo nodded and she start eating again.

Hours passed by...

They are in the human land again is getting late, Jisoo phone starts ringing she pick it up.

"Hello?", "Unnie, it's already late", "I'm sorry, Pasta but I will stay at my friends house so you don't have to worry", "but we have recording tomorrow", "I know my friend will drive me to the dorm early so you don't have to worry", "Okay, Unnie be safe", "I will Pasta and you too be safe okay", "Yeah, Unnie bye see you tomorrow", "Bye Chaeng and see you".

Jisoo hung up, she put down her phone and look at the window.

Minutes passed by...

"Ms. Jane we're here" Her driver said, they got out the car and she enter her house followed by Jisoo from behind, "Ms. Jane where do you want me to put this?" Her driver asked while holding the paper bags "Put it in my room" Her driver nodded, she sat at thr couch with Jisoo beside her.

"Do you know how to massage?" Jane said while close eyes "Yeah" Jisoo said "I want you to massage me in my room now" Jane order and start walking without waiting for Jisoo's answer, Jisoo sigh and starts following Jane in her room.

Jane remove her blazer jacket and her white long sleeve polo shirt, leaving her with just her black bra Jisoo froze on her spot and a blood rush in her face .

Jane saw her blushing because it's not dark in the room Jane stood and start walking to Jisoo who's still froze on her spot "You're so cute" Jane said and put her arms around Jisoo neck "and you're hot at the same time" Jane said with a seductive voice making Jisoo more nervous and blush Jane chuckled and let go.

"Come on my back need a massage" Jane said and lay her front on the bed Jisoo wake up and slowly walk to Jane "You can sit on top of me" Jane said camly Jisoo nodded she remove her shoes and sat on top of Jane.

She starts massaging Jane then she heard Jane moaned making her blush, she continue massaging her and ignore the moans that Jane making but then minutes later Jane turn around and hold Jisoo hands making Jisoo shock and froze.

Jane sit up while Jisoo sit in her lap, she grab Jisoo waist and pull her closer to her she grab the hem of Jisoo shirt making Jisoo stop her "I'm not going to do anything I just want to see you" Jane said seductive making Jisoo blush and let go of Jane's hand and Jane remove Jisoo top.

Jisoo cover herself "Don't" Jane coldly said and Jisoo slowly remove it Jisoo is only wearing red bra, Jane put her hand on Jisoo waist and the other move Jisoo hair slowly to show her milky white skin she give Jisoo a look and Jisoo nodded and move her neck to give Jane some space

She kiss Jisoo's neck first before she bite her, she hold Jane shoulder and bit her lips from preventing a scream but Jane bite her harder making Jisoo scream because Jane like making Jisoo scream, but then Jisoo scream turn in a soft moans.

Jane finish sucking the blood she lick the holes and look at Jisoo, Jane lick her lips because there still blood making Jisoo blush and making Jane smirk, but then their eyes met they are still in the position Jane slowly leaned in and Jisoo just stay at her position they are just inch apart but a ring is being heard making Jane groaned.

Jisoo's about to get up but Jane hold her again making Jisoo look at her with a confuse look but Jane give her a innocent look, Jisoo sigh and just reach her phone in the nightstand and answer it without looking at the caller number.

"Hello?", "Chu?", Jisoo froze when she heard the voice she look at her phone and it's read 'JENDEUKIE' Jane raised her eyebrows at Jisoo, she slowly look at the phone and read it 'Oh it's Jennie', Jane smirk, "What do you want?", "I just want to say-", "You do-ahhh", Jisoo moaned Jane smirk and suck Jisoo neck and down to her collar "You okay Jisoo?", "Y-yeah, ahhmm", "You sure?", "I-i am, a-and I ha-have to go l-let's just ahhmm talk t-tomorrow".

Before Jennie answer Jisoo hung up and pull Jane away, she catching her breath "W-why did you do t-that?" Jisoo said while blushing but Jane just give her a innocent look and smile.

"Nothing I just feel like to do it and because your neck is so attractive" Jane smirk and leaned in to Jisoo and lay Jisoo down making her eyes widened.

"But your lips are more attractive" Jane said and rub Jisoo lips and slowly leaned in they are just a inch apart and Jisoo close her eyes Jane smile and they are about to kiss when they are interrupted of phone ringing.

"I swear to whoever call this time will be important" Jane close her eye because of annoyed she got up of Jisoo who she heard chuckled and get her phone, and put her shirt then went to the balcony of her room.

--------------------------------------